Trombe

X JAPAN will temporarily pause activities

They've released four albums in twenty years. Labels aren't willing to take a chance on a band that can produce only four times a century.

Lovedrug has the same lmao

Actually I heard he's doing much, much better. Pretty much confirming the idea that if he was terminal they would've scrapped everything instead of postponing. So they blamed Pata's health for Yoshiki's laziness.

I don't think they blamed Pata for anything. If he needs to recover and the band needs him, pausing activities is a perfectly reasonable thing to do, regardless of how much behind the schedule the band is.

Interesting interview btw: http://jrockradio.net/2016/03/urgent-interview-yoshiki-tells-pata-said-he-was-going-to-die-in-wembley/

[YOSHIKI]: I didn’t know what to do. I finally heard more about PATA’s condition from his staff, then when I finally talked to PATA himself, he said something unimaginable – he said, “I will go to Wembley, and I will die there”.

lmao, THE DRAMA.

[YOSHIKI]: I didn’t know what to do. I finally heard more about PATA’s condition from his staff, then when I finally talked to PATA himself, he said something unimaginable – he said, “I can't believe It's so fxxkin spicy..” That's when I knew I had to throw away all the recorded material for the new album and become the new Pringles guy.

I'm dying at the jokes here, totally incredible!!

And @Madygrain not that they "blamed" him by saying "we're postponing all this shit because of Pata this is his fault" but realistically if the album itself was ready to go his health wouldn't have been an issue they could have just postponed the performance until he was well. So REALLY the album was nowhere near done and they used his health as a scapegoat more or less

I'm dying at the jokes here, totally incredible!!

And @Madygrain not that they "blamed" him by saying "we're postponing all this shit because of Pata this is his fault" but realistically if the album itself was ready to go his health wouldn't have been an issue they could have just postponed the performance until he was well. So REALLY the album was nowhere near done and they used his health as a scapegoat more or less

Dunno. You can not release an album without promoting it and doing gigs. You can't do gigs with Pata in bad health. I don't see how this is being used to justify anything, regardless of how much of the suposed new album is smoke.

If there is one thing I love, it's band documentary movies. I hope this becomes available for watching soon — Yoshiki and X Japan have made a great impact on my life, and to see a lot of my favourite non-Japanese artists commenting on their success makes me happy. I know that especially Gene Simmons is very becoming with Yoshiki since somewhere in the early nineties, and to see that the connection between X Japan and my favourite band of all time (KISS) is still strong just makes me more excited for this movie.

Oh well for the sake of other XJapan members I'm gonna push my tolerance limit of Yoshiki... I hope the document will pay tribute on the other members rather than focusing on solely on Yoshiki. Because the trailer make feel like so. I'm so sorry for that m(_ _)m.

Yeah this documentary trailer just seems like it's some sort of Yoshiki wankvid with a couple of moments of ''oh yeah hold up x-japan had other members too''

I didn't even notice the other members weren't present in the documentary. I guess I kind of got used to yoshiki being the sole spokesman for the band. Why is it like that anyway? I guess because he's not living in japan and isn't in contact with the band?