Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DOAK live-limited one-coin demo single "天井(tenjou) DEMO ver." release

DOAK live-limited one-coin demo single "天井(tenjou) DEMO ver." will be released at their live since Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/02/11 (500yen)

btw it appears that their new regular CD will be released soon

hmm not sure if im going to grab this one. pls stop.

It's not necessary. It's just... demo with (pretty) bad quality. Full songs will be released on their next CDs (if they don't disband before ^^')

It's not necessary. It's just... demo with (pretty) bad quality. Full songs will be released on their next CDs (if they don't disband before ^^')

yes and no, the second batch is actually pretty good quality compared to the first three, but i agree, its very likely that they will release all these demo songs on a future release.

WTF!?! usually it's buy 2 get 1 for free but buy 1 and get nothing?? - not sure about that! XD

but in all seriousness i also guess i'll skip this one... since Trombe wrote that their new regular CD will be released soon.

there's too much great stuff coming out the next 3 months to always just buy the demos where i don't even know if they'll be on their next CD...

if i knew they'll disband and they won't release anything else i'd surely buy it but now i really gotta say that shit has to stop... >.>''

btw it appears that their new regular CD will be released soon

Yes! I was already wondering when they'll stop with the demos

also great line-up but 現衣装LAST LIVE? do I need to be worried?

Yes! I was already wondering when they'll stop with the demos

also great line-up but 現衣装LAST LIVE? do I need to be worried?

Nope, no need to worry. This says they'll perform in new costumes soon. Which is why you can get a DVD of their shooting with the old ones at a live.

They did update their OHP look, but despite different hair-do and all, the costumes were the same.

So... rather something to look forward to!

Sign in to follow this