Trombe

Nagoya new band "ニーナ(nina)" has formed

Just now, DREAMON DREAMER said:

a n o n y m o u s

Oh makes sense now. So if it's his name then would you say "a n o n y m o u s" or  is it just implied.

8 hours ago, sume7 said:

How do you pronounce  「 」? I've seen this in a lot of vk bands song titles.

This guy pronounced it "Nanashi" but I don't know about other bands lol

lmao, this has to be the most unfortunate/ridiculous thing I've heard in a long while. XD

What makes it all the more baffling is that underneath all those terrible production, mixing and vocal effect choices, it's a tune I would otherwise dig. Has a kind of nostalgic feel. I even like the vocalist's tone too, dunno why they chose to shoot it to hell with that terrible effect, lol.

lol i have a high tolerance for effects but this is a little too much even for me. the melody's really nice though ;_; they should have just gone all out and make it into a dance track haha

Edited by hiroki

Here's one thing I don't get with groups like these: what's the point of having guitarists when you can't even hear them? smh

I really like this rhythm too, but...I dunno what to think either lol.

fuck it i'm a ho for this kind of music ugh

Edited by midi:nette

Oh, wow... Was not expecting this band to sound like that.

The effects are awful and the vocals are bad too >_<

His voice is so edited makes you wonder if he can even sing lol

Ok, I was going to listen to this because I thought all of you were being assholes, but not even 3 seconds in and I just had to just stop it.

I know the sound of nope pretty well by now.

Let's make sure we kill this with the most effective fire before we hear it somewhere else.

(insert an effective jab at mejibray here)

8 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

Ok, I was going to listen to this because I thought all of you were being assholes, but not even 3 seconds in and I just had to just stop it.

I know the sound of nope pretty well by now.

Let's make sure we kill this with the most effective fire before we hear it somewhere else.

(insert an effective jab at mejibray here)

3 seconds in? you didn't even get to the good part!!!

2016 gave us qeddeshet, 2017 gave us nina.

this is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Points to this band for bringing the funny side back to VK

i can't stop listening / giggling.  If I were them I'd be packing my stuff to move across the world out of  embarrassment.

Edited by Platy

3 hours ago, midi:nette said:

Here's one thing I don't get with groups like these: what's the point of having guitarists when you can't even hear them? smh

thats exactly what i thought as well!

like i had very hy hopes for them but this sounded pretty boring! >.>''

also even that sound effects sounded not really addicting at all - there are/were many electrocore Vk bands with much better/more addicting electronics...

i love all kinds of digital everything in my visual kei but when it's so cheap, badly-done, and just gghhhhh it becomes annoying. it's like two steps away from working and the song underneath all the garageband kit sounds like it could be good—and guy's voice is good when it shines through the Warble. gotta put more effort into your electronics. up the tempo, adjust your presets, mix shit well, maybe break a few panes of glass

Edited by returnal

9 hours ago, hiroki said:

lol i have a high tolerance for effects but this is a little too much even for me. the melody's really nice though ;_; they should have just gone all out and make it into a dance track haha

lol these guys should tour with De:VI6