Trombe

ex-BLACK CAT Dr.SHINTARO has been arrested & fired

^ Yeah, hate to say and think it but this has probably happened on too many occassions. Disappointing, I liked how the band sounded when I checked them out a while back. Good luck to the rest of the band.

I assume both parties are at fault, the girl is just in luck that the adult (eh) receives the blame and she walks away unscathed. But you're not right in the head either as a seventeen year old to indulge in such activities.

how did i know when i clicked this there would be child rape apologists here

Moderator Message:

Posts like these are the kinds of things you should avoid writing. There is no one overtly advocating for child rape so do not stir the pot.

On another note, I find it hard to believe that the rest of the band members didn't know what he was doing. They may have not had the whole story but certainly they had bits and pieces. Did one of them turn him in?

Moderator Message:

Posts like these are the kinds of things you should avoid writing. There is no one overtly advocating for child rape so do not stir the pot.

On another note, I find it hard to believe that the rest of the band members didn't know what he was doing. They may have not had the whole story but certainly they had bits and pieces. Did one of them turn him in?

now sis I said apologising for, not advocating. Don't twist my words. There's posts blaming the victim.

now sis I said apologising for, not advocating. Don't twist my words. There's posts blaming the victim.

Moderator Message:

So calling people out for it does what for anyone exactly? People are entitled to their opinions but throwing shady one-liners on members whom you disagree with is one degree too removed from conversation. It derails the topic and starts drama. The last thing we need is additional drama in an already incendiary topic. No matter how valid your point may be this isn't the time or the place for it. Let's keep this topic for discussing only this man and the band and not other members.

there is rumor that he has lured girls to participate in sexual orgy/promiscuity parties

After All, I know most noodles are shit, you know most noodles are shit, the difference is whether you have "core"

I don't blame him.... like... how the hell police got to know about it? Girl said it? lol 
Girls like to lie about their age... so...

Police don't just make an arrest with out a strong evidence..

I'm sorry but police do whatever the hell they like lmfao.

Not even saying anyone here is innocent. Bandomen take advantage of fans for money and sex, teen girls lie about their age and ruin men's lives. All parties involved are kind of the worst people ever.

but still, don't answer pigs lol. Always hold your tongue until someone on YOUR payroll is listening ..

i don't think people are blaming the victim as much as pointing out that there are still alot of gaps in what we actually know about the case: was there consent? was there force involved? how much deceit (if any), and on whose part? of course these don't detract from the act being illegal under statutory rape laws (which by the way have attracted their fair share of jurisprudential critique), but depending on the answers to these question the moral tenor of what had happened (as opposed to what we think happened) can be very different.

i mean... come on, he just got arrested and even the initial allegations haven't been fully verified, much less the "juicy details" that all of us here are scrutinizing with perverse fascination. tanuki is already doing a good job of feeding our imaginations if that's really what we want.

Where does it say victim, by the way? Nothing indicates yet that these girls did not willingly partake in his ideas. While automatically accused of statutory rape in cases of adults having sexual relationships with minors as they cannot yet legally consent under the legal age of consent, it could be considered that anything here is possible. It is nowhere mentioned that he forced them to participate in sexual activities, it is nowhere mentioned that they had no other options.

It is absolutely revolting, yes. But these girls are aware of their own age (and even lied about it) and they are likely aware of the likelihood of his age. They were even suspected of being his willing tsunagari as so often happens in Visual Kei, and perhaps even sent him a viable part of his monthly income. It's a very difficult situation that involves both parties.

Lol at people bringing up "victim blaming" yeah right. No one is asking "what was she wearing?" or saying she deserved to be raped or something. Just questioning if she lied about her age or not because that happens all the time. Statutory rape is not always some violent act and she probably wasn't forced against her will. If the age of consent is 18 in japan and this girl said she was 18 or older then you can't really fault the guy. Maybe she didn't look that young. I've seen 14 year olds who look 18-20 and vice versa. There are men who take every step imaginable to make sure the girls are of age and still get thrown in jail because of fake ID's. So really unless we get the full story I find it difficult to blame anyone.

Welp seems about what u xpect from some bandoman other than the part where he got caught. I am sure thing like this happens otherwise too : ...

Since when did news on indie VK bandomen being accused for dirty deeds became something public Nippon press could get their huge claws on?

Inb4 there will be more and more public media stigmas on bijuaru kei becoming the "dangerous tool of attracting innocent schoolgirls and making them vulnerable to undercover predatoristic/paedophiliac leisures". Dynamite Tommy and/or VK Oyaji need to get their underlings silencing all the channels and keep the whole scene sterile from public dirt sooner or later. Since after all subsequent cases might become more serious than this (inb4 Dynamite Tommy embezzlement scandal v.2.0 - another VK-shaking phenomenon) and eat everything what's left of visual kei's media dignity. Talk about bad timing when certain indie bands like Blu-Billion had chances for prime-time performances on TV (domino effect*, hey!)

*the said band (BLACK CAT) is ofc comprised of nobodies but this exposure is rather alerting, boo.