Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

直樹(naoki)(DEATHGAZE) new band will form

my 2 cents:

1st song was good

2nd was meh

3rd HOLY FUCK THAT BREAKDOWN SLAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

I'm not against Engrish, just as a general rule, but with each new song they release they keep managing to push my tolerance limits just a little more. These English lyrics are so absurd. I don't mind necessarily because everything else is great, but some lines really are godawful. They deserve points for trying, though, I'll give them that.

Speaking on the music itself, I love everything they're doing. Some of the choruses feel a bit samey but it's not too bad, I don't mind it. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of this campaign of theirs, hopefully they keep releasing great stuff and don't burn out their ideas halfway through or something.

^ This is truth. When I'm watching their YouTube videos I automatically watch the captions coming up and realize what the fuck they are saying and it's not good. 

However, listening to them while driving to work, etc makes for a better experience because I'm not reading the lyrics and concentrating more on the instrumental composition. 

9 hours ago, rvrgf said:

I'm not against Engrish, just as a general rule, but with each new song they release they keep managing to push my tolerance limits just a little more. These English lyrics are so absurd.

I really, REALLY wish I could peek inside their minds to understand what they were trying to say...

"You look really good in the suit which seems great."

"If I complain, I'll bite you."

"Because it's harsh, fucking sleep."

Jokes aside, I really like some of their music, and this totally looks like they were using google translate when writing lyrics, so it kinda makes me feel bad to make fun of it

13 hours ago, Furik said:

It's different for them. Nice to see they can do slower songs too. This band is all around good. 

I must agree.

This is definitely the best song so far. Very nice on the slow song. 

Edited by sume7

That 3rd song sound like they are giving out threats to the haters, like, "our music is hard as fuck, if you still bitchin, I'll bite you!" :X'D:

love it so far, they have more variety than deathgaze's last two albums included

lunatic engrish lyrics aside, it's an upgrade for naoki for sure.

static x cover album when

Sign in to follow this