Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

直樹(naoki)(DEATHGAZE) new band will form

I mean it sounds like the Hunger single. I take back what I said, they don't sound like a one -hit VK wonder. The vocalist has a really good singing voice but his unclean vocals need sharpened up. Other than that, they sound at least more decent than what's out there right now. 

Sounds really cool.  I thought that it was just supposed to be previews? But isn't this a full song? Also awesome pig squeals!

Edited by sume7

14 hours ago, zombieparadise said:

I love this guys' "chorus" voice, I feel like this is something I've been missing from recent bands.

I was thinking the same thing, but harsh vocals are some of the best I've ever heard as well.

20 hours ago, sixblacknine said:

I really wish they'd just officially announce Deathgaze are done for good so I can stop hoping lol ; - ; but I'm happy for him 

Me too. :sad:

On 2/27/2017 at 3:54 PM, madygrain said:

I feel ex.Vent Croix Vo.  Is wasted on this...

Btw it's "Vent Croix" Bassist who's in "dexcore" not the vocalist. Although he was the vocals in "Art for Art's Sake" his solo project but he wasn't that great there. As far as "dexcore's" vocalist "架神-kagami-" goes he has no previous bands.

Here's tetsu (ex. Vent Croix (ba.))  solo project for anyone who's interested:

Edited by sume7

There's something so cool about the tempo of this song. So heavy yet so chill. Also the gutturals are really great in this song.

Edited by sume7

Above the Clouds sounds okay-ish, I like the chorus. But I couldn't help but laugh at the 02:13 to 02:28, there are lyrics on the screen but no way in hell he is singing any of that on that pig squealing, lol

A.S.H is bad, tho. The attempt at providing english translations is even worse

Edited by chemicalpictures

16 hours ago, Jiyo said:

2nd song : A.S.H

Cool! Probably the most interesting so far, chorus had a little trouble staying on the rails compared to their other songs but I'll listen some more later.

On 3/12/2017 at 9:16 PM, Furik said:

If anyone wants their new song, above the clouds, I uploaded it. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/71ou64b89z9b3t9/01+above+the+clouds+(getsu9core+ver.).mp3

WOW thank you !

Sign in to follow this