Suuu

V STAR PROMOTION

35 minutes ago, Matsuchan said:

^ hell yeah can't wait to see it!

I will try my best to get it up by this new upcoming weekend at the latest.

its worth the wait!

^ you definitely didn't promised too much - this comment was definitely the best imo from all i've watched from you! *although i am probably too biased to be objective XD*

btw. did keisuke really said "i like nipples"? WTF!? XD

Edited by Matsuchan

1 minute ago, Matsuchan said:

^ you definitely didn't promised too much - this comment was definitely the best imo from all i've watched from you! *although i am probably too biased to be objective XD*

btw. did keisuke really said "i like nipples"? WTF!? XD

perhaps biased, but it is one of my favorites so far as well,

and technically he was saying
"I love nipple"
he is a wtf kinda guy, but because of his lack of social media, its a side of him and the band that foreign fans have missed out on until now.
we hope to bring more in the future.

ah ok - yea i think its also kinda sad that he doesn't have his own twitter but on the other side the more enjoyable is every single snipped we can see of him - like that new vocal recording offshot they posted about 6 hours ago on their official twitter.

i'm really sure it must be a hell a lot of fun hanging out with him!^^

KuRo vocalist of Rides In ReVellion birthday project

Rides In ReVellion’s vocalist KuRo will soon be celebrating his birthday on the 27th of May.

In Japan, it is common practice for the fans to gather together money to buy an large extravagant flower display as well as gather birthday message notes for a band members birthday.

At V STAR PROMOTION, we would like to celebrate KuRo’s birthday with the international fans.

We would greatly appreciate any fan art, fan notes etc to be emailed to the below listed email address.

[email protected]

We only request that the scan or picture quality be decent and clear.

We at V STAR PROMOTION will then organize it and present it to KuRO, most likely in video form.

Ideally we would like physical copies however unfortunately we do not gain access to our office space and thus our mailing address until the end of this month, so time is kind of tight for mail.

Also, if there is interest, we may consider taking donations for a flower display to be displayed at a live near to his birthday.

However at the time being we would like to keep this a secret from members, so please be sure to address everything to [email protected]

Thank you for all of your support

V STAR PROMOTION

22 minutes ago, Suuu said:

Also, if there is interest, we may consider taking donations for a flower display to be displayed at a live near to his birthday.

how will this be organized? if there's a non-messy way to coordinate donations to make sure that we have enough before we transfer the money (e.g. through google sheets) then i'll be happy to participate.

Edited by hiroki

3 minutes ago, hiroki said:

how will this be organized? if there's a non-messy way to coordinate donations to make sure that we have enough before we transfer the money (e.g. through google sheets) then i'll be happy to participate.

Honestly, this is something I have never done or organized before.
However if there is enough interest I will do the required research and organize it so everybody can see where their donation is going

I once helped out with some flower display for a band called Riddick.

Just set up a paypal account, let us donate to that, and we'll trust you to pick a display that'll... outdisplay... whatever, all the others.

Just now, Thedane said:

I once helped out with some flower display for a band called Riddick.

Just set up a paypal account, let us donate to that, and we'll trust you to pick a display that'll... outdisplay... whatever, all the others.

Riddick!
out of curiosity was it for their last live by any chance?

Thanks very much for the interest, I am just looking into prices and judging the possibility of it now.

in the mean time please feel free to write a birthday note~!

1 minute ago, Suuu said:

Riddick!
out of curiosity was it for their last live by any chance?

Thanks very much for the interest, I am just looking into prices and judging the possibility of it now.

in the mean time please feel free to write a birthday note~!

It was for their 1st oneman, a very dedicated fan made a shopping service dedicated to them, making supporting them a heck of a lot easier for us oversea fans.

3 minutes ago, Thedane said:

It was for their 1st oneman, a very dedicated fan made a shopping service dedicated to them, making supporting them a heck of a lot easier for us oversea fans.

I myself also was a fan of Riddick, so I know of the shopping service you speak.

hopefully we at V STAR can extend that kind of easy access to many bands with our upcoming web shop.

and once again thank you for supporting Rides In ReVellion

Edited by Suuu

ChQPo5FUkAAfbyz.jpg

Different from the usual photo's we at V STAR share.

but the key to our first office, today we will be going in for the first time (apart from the initial viewing) to start airing it out and cleaning in in preparation.

www.vstarpromotion.com

Announcing the debut of the official V STAR PROMOTION website.

We at V STAR PROMOTION would like to thank everybody for your continued support.

We are still growing, over time we hope to achieve many things, we hope to bring more media, more access and continue to develop the international visual kei community.

As we grow so will the information on our website, as well as the services offered on our website.

Please continue to support us as we grow.

A big thank you to Monochrome Heavens own DarkWater for creating the website.

Edited by Suuu

@Suuu awesome page 

I love it ★

I like promotion the visual kei iTunes United Stated  

lot Band Make music in iTunes 

Like Nocturnal Bloodlust, Lynch.,the GazettE ,Rides in ReVellion,The LOTUS ,RAVE ,Chanty,VAN9ISH ,gosan0.1g,CELL ect.

I know iTunes Japan have lot visual kei because is original country :D 

Art Elicia – Missing Diary spot

Parts of this pv was filmed by me as part of V STAR PROMOTION.
In addition, I also did the photography, processing and design for the cd and jacket of the upcoming release Missing Diary

With this we will also announce that Art Elicia will be changing from an unlisted band to a listed band under V STAR PROMOTION.

Edited by Suuu

CiWB44dVEAAQpbQ.jpg:large

(Kuro: We love V STAR PROMOTION, the best partner!!
TaJI: V STAR PROMOTION, lets go to the world)

Its now been a year since I (and thus V STAR PROMOTION) started working together with Rides In ReVellion.

so much has happened since that time.

and it is without doubt in my heart that I say, if they hadn't taken a chance on me, there would not be V STAR PROMOTION.

it is because Rides In ReVellion that V STAR PROMOTION exists.

thank you for this year, I look forward to many more to come.

To all the fans of RiR, thank you for your continued support.

V STAR PROMOTION

Edited by Suuu