Suuu

V STAR PROMOTION

Opinions Please

Currently I am throwing around a bit of a wild idea in my head.

Writing it here is in no way a confirmation, just a check to see if the interest is strong enough to warrant the effort it would take to organize.

But would people be interested in a live stream where, with a translator present the international vkei fans themselves could ask questions of one of the musicians I work with (who would be willing)

Generally it would probably be operated simular to an in store event in Japan.

Due to time, and other issues it would be hard to assure that everyone’s questions would be asked and answered.

But it would give everyone a chance to ask and interact with a vkei artist in a new way.

Once again I stress the fact that this is not a confirmed thing, just something I am considering looking into if there is enough interest.

I think there would be a lot of interest here, Suuu. Most of us can't make it overseas for Q&A sessions so I think it would be a dream come true for a lot of fans here.

Idea is very interesting, but I think it will be difficult for all the people to watch live stream due to time difference and will be hard to organize it technically.

I would sujest fans to prepare questions, maybe openly so the most interesting ones would be chosen. And they just record non live Q&A without rush with chosen musician. Not that interactive but more easy and the best question will be answered.

Big news for V STAR PROMOTION

another member has joined the V STAR family.

A native Japanese whom can speak English.

With our new addition we will be able to bring you more content.

Currently we are looking into the possibility of renting a small office space in central Osaka.

If we are able to do so, we will be able to provide much more content!

More comment videos

Live streamed videos/interviews

And much much more

At the moment we are just looking into the financial side as at the moment, all our work is non profit and basically volunteer.

But we hope to widen the reach of vkei around the world

yea thats rlly fuckin cool, its like the xenon in-store streams (which i totally envy californians for)

Yes!

We plan to make standard interviews and in store like live stream events.

Having our own office space will also mean more comment video screen currently there is only one live house in Osaka where it's possible to film a decent quality comment video, other than that the only other option is renting a studio which means a charge every time and a time limit.

On top of that, having our office space will allow us the opportunity to increase the services we offer.

We have some big plans.

But it might take some time as we sort out finances

We have officially sent in our first request to view a possible office space.

This is a huge step for V STAR PROMOTION as a company, and I would be lying if I said it isn't a big gamble and a risk.

But if this works out as planned V STAR PROMOTION will be able to provide much more content and services for vkei fans across the world.

But in order for this to work we will need your support.

So from now please continue to support us.

Let's grow the international vkei community!

There has been a bit of a delay with the website as there was some issues with very poor customer service with the web host company we were trying to use.
but that's now (mostly) in the past.
so hopefully the website will be up soon.

and for a announcement, with the website, we also plan to open a webshop that sells band merchandise.
of course we plan to provide merchandise from the main bands associated with V STAR, however we are also considering branching out to other bands to provide more variety in the case of the webshop.

we cant make any promises, but please feel free to list any bands you would really like to see on our webshop, if possible we will make it a reality (primarily smaller indie bands for the time being)

I'm not sure what bands to list right now because you're already supporting some pretty great groups. I do hope though that some of those items would be available to overseas fans as well.

There has been a bit of a delay with the website as there was some issues with very poor customer service with the web host company we were trying to use.

but that's now (mostly) in the past.

so hopefully the website will be up soon.

and for a announcement, with the website, we also plan to open a webshop that sells band merchandise.

of course we plan to provide merchandise from the main bands associated with V STAR, however we are also considering branching out to other bands to provide more variety in the case of the webshop.

we cant make any promises, but please feel free to list any bands you would really like to see on our webshop, if possible we will make it a reality (primarily smaller indie bands for the time being)

That is awesome! I'll drop you a PM with some bands I'd love to see - it's gonna be a long list but if you can even strike a partnership with one or a few of them i'll be absolutely delighted :D

That is awesome! I'll drop you a PM with some bands I'd love to see - it's gonna be a long list but if you can even strike a partnership with one or a few of them i'll be absolutely delighted :D

Following Hiroki, anybody who has a request or a suggest, please sent me a DM

Ok i will pm you later with list of bands, which i would like to see connected with V-star promotion.

And i would like to ask is it real to publish BLAZE music in Itunes int.?  :)

Ok i will pm you later with list of bands, which i would like to see connected with V-star promotion.

And i would like to ask is it real to publish BLAZE music in Itunes int.?  :)

Thank you, I will look forward to your list.

As for BLAZE, unfourtunatly faced with their upcoming disbandment I am unsure if they will upload onto iTunes, I will discuss it but probably unlikely.

However I will ask them to allow some of their merchandise to be sold on the web shop, including their single release.

^ you know i'd love to see everything possible from Deviloof on your webshop! ;D

We will do our best to organize that for you~!

omg you guys are the ones who took live photos of VIVALET! i first saw them on their twitter.

thanks for all your hard work!! and keep the live photos coming! ^^

Yes the recent live photos of VIVALET were taken by me.

I will try to bring more in the future.

Thank you

Today we have our first office viewing schedule.
this is only a first step, but if it all goes well we will be able to start providing so much more content.

Just finished the office viewing and business meeting!

first of all, the office looks promising.
It is a bit derelict, but with some tender love and care....and ALOT of hard work and effort, I am sure it can be made beautiful.

just trying to figure out a few last financial issues and what not.

but hopefully it all works out.

Please keep your requests and lists of what you would like to see on the web shop coming (sending by dm).
we want to know what you guys want!

Today we filmed V STAR PROMOTION's first English comment video with Deviloof!

its interesting to say the least!

please look forward to it!

I will try to process it and upload it as soon as possible.