Suuu

V STAR PROMOTION

I like to see

Band like DADAROMA‚ THE BLACK SWAN ‚MORRIGAN‚Nihilizm‚SAVAGE ...

if you can do it ?

appreciate for your work

Awesome ★★★★★

I haven't had the chance to do live photography with any of these bands yet.

I hope I might have the chance to in the future.

However I did film a short english comment video with MORRIGAN's drummer Setsuna.

You can check it out below.

-completed first band press pack

-plan to create a press pack for another band after a upcoming meeting

-looking into website hosts and web designers, website should hopefully be up and running by the end of March

Last night I had a meeting with a member of an upcoming promising band.

Many things were discussed but it is highly likely that V STAR PROMOTION will soon be working closely with this band to help promote them internationally and to help them reach out to their international fan base.

I will speak with the other four members of this band on the 14th!

If everyone agrees, I will announce what band at that time.

Of course we want to know! Can you give us any hints about their style / music direction or is it all top secret until the 14th?

They are a heavier visual kei band, that has already formed a small but decent fan base internationally.

While I think their strong style will not be everybody's taste, I do believe they have a lot of potential.

I will also say that, if plans go ahead the first planned actions are a official Facebook in Japanese and English as well as organising to have their current releases avalible at least on iTunes

Live photography was taken at a MORRIGAN live.

Please look forward to these pictures in the near future.

Now I will start two planned meetings for tonight!

V STAR PROMOTION is very happy to announce that from this day onward, we will be working with the band

top.jpg

Deviloof!

V STAR PROMOTION and Deviloof will be working closely together to guarantee that their music is available worldwide.

Of course we will also make sure all information about the band is easily accessible to fans worldwide!

Please look forward to releases on iTunes, a multi-language official Facebook, subtitled music video, and many other great things.

From this moment on, we at V STAR PROMOTION ask that you kindly welcome Deviloof.

I had personally hoped for something a little different as they are completely beyond my interests, but it is good for them that they are being given the opportunity to share their music with overseas fans. I suppose you cannot please everyone, but instead I will continue to closely follow Rides In ReVellion.

Ahhh...this reminds me so much of a similar occurrence a few years ago, when HearJapan started working closely with XodiacK to promote their first single. They made some monetary mistakes which ended up hurting the band more than helping but it was a good experience overall to learn from. I hope this time things go more smoothly for Deviloof!

I had personally hoped for something a little different as they are completely beyond my interests, but it is good for them that they are being given the opportunity to share their music with overseas fans. I suppose you cannot please everyone, but instead I will continue to closely follow Rides In ReVellion.

I completely understand.

Music is a diverse wonderful thing, it is something with many different styles and variations, so its natural that not everything is going to appeal to everybody.

while I do see a good potential market and fanbase for Deviloof, by no means do I think that everyone will like what they have to offer.

my goal is to work closely with a handful of bands (expanding as time and means allow) and to provide occasional assistance to several bands.

that way hopefully there will be something everybody enjoys somewhere in the mix.

and of course thank you for your continued support of Rides In ReVellion!

Ahhh...this reminds me so much of a similar occurrence a few years ago, when HearJapan started working closely with XodiacK to promote their first single. They made some monetary mistakes which ended up hurting the band more than helping but it was a good experience overall to learn from. I hope this time things go more smoothly for Deviloof!

This is of course something we are very mindful of.

however I do have a action plan in mind that should help avoid such a situation.

I too hope things go well for Deviloof.

i really gotta say when i read some days ago when V STAR PROMOTION wrote that you are working with a heavy band or something like this i was immediately thinking about Deviloof but then i was like: nah, they are probably too heavy so it must be some other band you're talking about... but now that it's really Deviloof i gotta say i am really impressed!

can't wait to see more stuff from my new favorite band!! their music is killer and i can't wait for their new song this saturday! 8D

I'm happy to hear you are supporting them! You'll help give them more exposure and I can't wait to be able to purchase their releases online!

Along with a official facebook in Japanese and english, this is the one of the first things we will be working on!

i really gotta say when i read some days ago when V STAR PROMOTION wrote that you are working with a heavy band or something like this i was immediately thinking about Deviloof but then i was like: nah, they are probably too heavy so it must be some other band you're talking about... but now that it's really Deviloof i gotta say i am really impressed!

can't wait to see more stuff from my new favorite band!! their music is killer and i can't wait for their new song this saturday! 8D

I'm glad tat you really enjoy their stuff, I hope you will enjoy the upcoming release just as much.

thank you for the continued support.

V STAR PROMOTION is very happy to announce that from this day onward, we will be working with the band

1602morrigan.jpg 

MORRIGAN!

V STAR PROMOTION and MORRIGAN will be working closely together to guarantee that their music is available worldwide.

Of course we will also make sure all information about the band is easily accessible to fans worldwide!

Please look forward to releases on iTunes, a multi-language official Facebook, subtitled music video, and many other great things.

From this moment on, we at V STAR PROMOTION ask that you kindly welcome MORRIGAN.

We at V STAR PROMOTION would like to thank everybody for your continued support.

Following our recent two announcements, it now means that the number of band V STAR PROMOTION will be working with closely has increased to four, those four bands being:

-Rides In ReVellion

-BLAZE

-Deviloof

-MORRIGAN

However sadly BLAZE will soon be disbanding.

It is our goal and purpose to make sure that the music produced by these bands is accessible to fans worldwide, as well as easy and accessible up to date news regarding these bands on English social media accounts, as well as English subtitled videos.

Of course other things such as occasional competitions live attending support and media in English will also be provided.

However this does not mean V STAR PROMOTION will only be working with the above three bands.

Our main goal as a business is to help spread the knowledge about as many talented bands as possible, all it means is that due to man power, time and other issues, these three bands will be receiving a little extra effort as providing all of the above listed services can be very time consuming.

We hope to increase this number whenever possible.

We have many different things under construction for the near and distant future..

Once again thank you for all of your support.

Nice!

You wouldn't happen to be trying to work with any -Ains- bands in the future, are you? ;)

cool morrigan

i wish for ains too but that seems unlikely, but who knows!

While at the moment there are no current plans with any bands signed under Ains, you never know what the future holds.