Suuu

V STAR PROMOTION

Update on the WEBSHOP malware situation

I am writing my current understanding of the situation.

Please keep in mind that I am not an expert on this kind of situation, I am sure @darkwater will be able to correct any mistakes I make.

As part of my hosting plan, I have site lock security installed on both the V STAR website and web shop, this is done in attempt to provide security to our customers and visitors as much as possible.

A few hours ago I received an email from our host server and our site lock security saying there was a malware detected, I immediately forwarded this to @darkwater who hastily removed the malware.

Once again a huge thanks to @darkwater for her fast and brilliant work.

From my understanding the malware was in the link to the web store, not the actual web store.

We checked through log in details and access details of admins, and it shows that we are the only ones who have accessed the website files and folders.

I am confident that nobody’s personal data was reached, but I still recommend possibly changing your password of anything which shares the same password as your V STAR log in just as a pre precaution.

The web shop is currently down just as we wait for an email from our hosting service.

We hope to have it up and available again within the next 24 hours.

Once again a huge thanks to @darkwater for all of her hard work and quick action.

Thanks to our security system and @DarkWater fast work we were able to protect everyone’s data.

And once again I deeply apologize for all of the inconvenience.

I will be issuing all customers with a coupon once the webshop is running again.

V STAR PROMOTION

also from my understanding what happened was somebody placed their links and their SLL files into link.
meaning that clicking on this link would redirect you to this other site.

Site Lock security notified me the moment the malware was installed, so we were able to work fast to remove it.

Edited by Suuu

Meanwhile it's Monday evening.  And we didn't came a step future. our host did gave us only 72 hours. We were still waiting for a reply which we didn't got on time. so they did suspend the website fully. 

However no worries. As nerd as I am. I got everything inside a backup.

Suu said that there were still unconfirmed orders, so today I tried if I could upload the backup to a server of my rich american client. (laugh) cubecart was installed sucessfully, backupfiles too but somehow I can't link the store code, so store seems to be empty.  old tutorials don't work, of course I've contacted cubecart.
Still no worries, the backup file which was created I can it open also with a special phpblabla thing.  So I got access to everything. 

Which means All unconfirmed orders are saved. *few* So we can keep going on!! *YAII!!!

So right now I write down the last orders which still need to be confirmed manually down, via a difficult way, but I do understand it (geek level 100%). so that Suu can contact those people, to double confirm their orders. :3

The last placed orders will be confirmed manually by email.

But please wait a little bit until you can reach vstarpromotion.com and the webstore again.

Edited by BrenGun
now its more understandable

Another update from me.

I finally did teach myself how to restore the backupfiles to a brand new cubecart install.

I hope that I also can get it done later if I got access to the hostpanel of were vstar is located.  (hopefully back soon)

So, nothing will be lost.

And in the meanwhile Suuu can recheck all orders at the server I used for testing. 

So I can't wait to put everything back up. and to find out how that SSL thing works on the host were vstar is located.

I found it fast on the server which I tested stuff on.

Well my experience grated up *(^_^)*/ got a level higher. lol.

vstarpromotion.com 

www.vstarpromotion.com

https://vstarpromotion.com

is back online.

Webstore takes a little bit more.  somehow it didn't want to work with the "https://".  So I wait for reply of the host now. (hopefully this time faster...)

a SSL certification was also bought. which hopefully will restore that problem if we got finally the voucher to activate it fully.

So soon, everybody can go shopping again.

CmcuTPZUcAAZiph.jpg

Thanks to a lot of hard work and effort by @darkwater, I am very happy to announce that both the V STAR PROMOTION website and web shop are back online and operational.

Now the website and web shop should be stronger and safer than ever!

Please rest assured that the safety of customer details and information is of the highest importance to us, nobodies information was at risk during the recent issue, and with updates to security your data should be even safer than before.

I would like to thank everyone for their patience and support during this challenging period.

As both a thank you for everyone’s support and patience, and an apology for the trouble caused, we at V STAR PROMOTION will be holding a 24 hour sale in which all items will be 200yen cheaper than usual, this sale will commence starting now and will end at 23:59 Japanese time.

Once again, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience cause and thank everyone for their continued support.

https://vstarpromotion.com/webshop/

V STAR PROMOTION

CnXQZP8VUAEEtg0.jpg

Today the goods from one of the band's who played at this live yesterday will become available on the vstar webshop, who do you think it will be?

due to a busy schedule recently, it has been a while since V STAR photography has been shared here.

I will try to keep up to date with it from now.

JUNE 24th ART ELICIA 
Vocalist Kei

CnFyURxVIAA_Qw5.jpg

CnFyUQ8VUAEHuC7.jpg

CnFyURUVUAIKWb4.jpg

CnFyUSIUEAA8G_R.jpg

JUNE 24th ART ELICIA 
Drummer Kenbo

CnFxgGQVYAAEHv8.jpg

CnFxgGRUMAI4dNe.jpg

CnFxgGRUMAAOUew.jpg

JUNE 24th ART ELICIA 
Support Bassist SEICHI (ex. CODE:「L」)

Cmbt-0EVYAACdKz.jpg

Cmbt-0HUMAANGZc.jpg

JUNE 24th ART ELICIA 
Support Guitarist Ray (ベルゼモ)

Cmdg7dgUMAAws65.jpg

Cmdg7dEUkAAMWg4.jpg

JUNE 26th MORRIGAN

Vocalist Aryu

(sorry, since Aryu posts on instagram instead of twitter, this is my only option until I upload the pictures on my website)

WEB SHOP - New Shipping Prices/Options available

We have just added more shipping weight classes, and options to the V STAR Webshop.

We hope the addition of these options can be helpful to our customers

prevousley we only had EMS for shipping.
but now customers can choose between the following option
(please read carefully, especially in regard to AIR MAIL no tracking and insurance)

EMS

EMS is the fastest and most reliable type of shipping.

Outside of customs, orders should arrive in 3days up to a week after being shipped by V STAR PROMOTION.

EMS also includes insurance and a tracking number so you can track your orders status on the JAPAN POST website.

However EMS is also has the highest cost, to match these benefits.

AIR MAIL with tracking+insurance

Air mail is well suited for people with smaller orders as the weight system is sorted per 100grams instead of per 500grams which is necessary by EMS.

Although a little less reliable, with the tracking+insurance option you will receive a tracking number and insurance on orders up to 20.000yen.

Not including time spent in customs, orders sent by Air Mail should arrive between 4 days to a week and a half.

Due to more weight options, Air Mail tends to be cheaper than EMS, the added tracking+insurance is 460yen which will be automatically included in the price of this option

AIR MAIL no tracking and insurance

As implied, Air Mail with no tracking and insurance is exactly like the above detailed Air Mail but without the additional tracking and insurance.

This means your order will not be insured and you will not receive a tracking number and will be unable to check on the status of your order once it has been shipped.

However with this option it’s the cheapest option as Air Mail is the cheapest option, and you won’t pay the additional 460 yen for tracking and insurance.

We at V STAR PROMOTION highly recommend paying the small extra cost for shipping and tracking, however we believe in providing options for customers.

Please note and beware

IF YOU CHOOSE THIS SHIPPING OPTION V STAR PROMOTION IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR ORDER,  AND IF YOUR ORDER BECOMES LOST IN THE MAIL IT IS NOT IN OUR POWER OR OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FIND IT OR TO REPLACE IT.

We will take a picture of all orders with this shipping order with the shipping receipt once it is at the post office as proof that the order has been successfully delivered to our post office ready for delivery.

Thank you everyone for your continued support

【J-ROCK CHIBIS Collaboration】

14457500_1116775741703926_99557782874931

We are proud to announce a collaboration with J-Rock Chibis Store

The current set of key chains features 6 members of V STAR associated bands!

One design will be released every few days!

As the designs are released, the key chains will become available on the V STAR web shop

Stay tuned for more info!

first design to be released in the next hour!

Second, Deviloof's crazy vocalist Keisuke

Ct1i4QhVUAAu0lN.jpg

Check out Keisuke and  Deviloof in the video below.

Preorder you Keisuke keychain in the link below

please check out our partner in this collaboration J-Rock Chibis Store

Up third, MORRIGAN's captivating vocalist Aryu

CuE_gtjUsAEH6Rf.jpg:large

Check out Aryu and MORRIGAN in the video below.

Preorder you Aryu keychain in the link below

Pre-order here

Edited by Suuu

from toward onward V STAR PROMOTION will be supporting young Osaka band KilloneX.

CuVSjKtUsAAuax9.jpg

although still a young band, KilloneX has much potential to grow and improve.

So we ask that everybody helps support them as well.

their new artist photos were taken by V STAR PROMOTION staff, and their merchandise (includeing  jewely and bears hand made by drummer Iku) will soon be avalible on the V STAR webshop.

Up next, Azlina's alluring vocalist Sigva

CufK9NgUkAAvmuy.jpg

Check out Sigva and Azlina in the video below.

Preorder you Sigva keychain in the link below

Pre-order here

Edited by Suuu

Screenshot_1.jpg

i think there's a bug on the webshop site?? the buttons are large and all over the page... even on my phone it was like this

35 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

Screenshot_1.jpg

i think there's a bug on the webshop site?? the buttons are large and all over the page... even on my phone it was like this

I thought it was gone,  somehow something seems to be bugging.

will check it up tomorrow again. 

btw just did check with my phone and it was all in normale size.

Edited by BrenGun

5 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

I thought it was gone,  somehow something seems to be bugging.

will check it up tomorrow again. 

btw just did check with my phone and it was all in normale size.

oh yeah, i just checked on my phone as well and it's back to normal. last time i checked was maybe two nights ago