Suuu

V STAR PROMOTION

^ When will the full PV be uploaded?

I'm sorry, I am not at liberty to say as no official announcement has yet been made about the official release date of the full PV.

Today live photography was taken for both BLAZE and VIVALET at VIVALET's sponsored live.

Photos will now be processed and should be uploading sometime within the next few days or sometime in the next week.

Oh wow, this is pretty cool!  I have a special place in my heart for anyone trying to lessen the gap between visual kei and foreign fans.  Biopanda, another user here, and I run a webstore called RarezHut for used visual kei and Jrock based out of New Mexico, USA.  Sending uou a PM

On the 22nd of January I was honored to take photos at Galumia's last live.
As can be imagined, a last live can be a hugely difficult time for both the band and their fans who have followed and supported them.
but it is also a time to make bitter sweet memories.

below are some photos from that live.

CbLOO4fUsAE39AS.jpg
希 (Nozomu) - Galumia

CbLOO4iVIAINoSu.jpg
 希 (Nozomu) - Galumia

CbLOO4lUEAA6rp0.jpg

Galumia

unfortunately in this industry, disbandment's are a hard reality.

it is something everybody will face at some point or another.

however the bands music can always be remembered by their fans.

These pictures are really amazing. When I look at visual kei band photos a lot of preparation goes into setting up the clothes, the scenery, positioning the members just right, etc. You take these pictures live and when I look at them I can feel the energy from being right there. Keep these coming!

These pictures are really amazing. When I look at visual kei band photos a lot of preparation goes into setting up the clothes, the scenery, positioning the members just right, etc. You take these pictures live and when I look at them I can feel the energy from being right there. Keep these coming!

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

there are many challenges when taking live photography, but I am always very happy when I am able to get good photos to share with the fans despite all of the challenges and obstacles involved.

I will keep trying my best to keep providing good live photography.

More Japanese bands should allow professional photographers at their lives. The lack of available media of their live shows is sometimes upsetting.

Unfortunately in many cases, its not always easy to allow photographers to shoot at lives.

There are many issues and obstacles making it difficult.

Space, fan consideration, etc

Another issue is also price as most professional photographers can be kind of pricey and for a lot of the smaller bands, its a additional cost that is not a necessity unlike makeup or merchandise.

Currently I do a good percentage of my live photography and processing as a free service and I have been able to slowly build up a reputation where I am trusted.

Because this also ties into the issue of trust and how important a bands image is to them.

Any band that lets a photographer (paid or free) to take their photos during their live is allowing that photographer to have control over their image, including bad and unflattering images.

I myself will take anywhere around 200 to 300 (sometimes up to 400) photos in a 25 minute set, out of those I will usually process between 10 to 25, then I send them to the band and allow them to select what ones they use and which ones they are ok for me to use.

So the band still has full control over their image.

But I hope I can continue to provide live photography here for everyone.

Hopefully more bands will allow photographers over time to shoot live overtime.

These are great! I know Japanese bands can be very uptight about wanting control over their image, but hopefully with great photographers like you working in the scene they will gradually warm up more to live photography.

These are great! I know Japanese bands can be very uptight about wanting control over their image, but hopefully with great photographers like you working in the scene they will gradually warm up more to live photography.

Thank you very much.

I will keep trying to do my best!

In association with Rides In ReVellion.

V STAR PROMOTION has offered to help anybody who has a interest in attending the Rides In ReVellion's 1 year anniversary one man live on July 28th, with organising accommodation, reserving concert tickets and even entering the venue.

Furthermore a cheki raffle has been announced.

For more information please check the Rides In ReVellion official English Twitter

@rir_eng