Suuu

V STAR PROMOTION

3 hours ago, ryuhime said:

Hey @Suuu, any idea when you might get a restock on the Morrigan wristbands? :(

Thank you for your comment.

We actually have a lot of wristbands in stock, its strange that it said otherwise.

I have fixed it, so now wristbands are available for purchase.

On 6/1/2016 at 1:25 PM, hiroki said:

uLFEjW5.jpg

Got my parcel today! Ok I'm so in love with the BLESSCODE photoset in particular... i had assumed they were just normal (L-sized) photos, but amazingly they turned out to be postcard-sized :o

Buying from v star was an extremely pleasant experience despite them being a new webshop. The web interface was user-friendly, intuitive, and simple to navigate. Suuu was tremendously helpful and responded promptly to all queries or clarifications. Considering the very busy schedules of the v star staff, I was pleased with how fast my order had been processed, packed and shipped. Packaging-wide i was also thoroughly satisfied. Both the photosets and chekis were packed separately in a plastic wrap, and the CD secured nicely with bubble wrap (not in photo).  There were also 2 flyers included, as well as a handwritten thank-you note, which was a really sweet gesture on v star's part :)

Overall, highly recommended! I'd definitely order from them again. Thank you @Suuu :3

On 6/3/2016 at 8:53 AM, itsukoii said:

fr_187.jpg

I received my goodies today!! Extremely, extremely satisfied. I'm a very happy customer! (ignore shitty picture quality, oh my god)

As @hiroki noted first, the webshop is extremely well done, despite being new. Navigation was brilliant and I found everything I wanted in less than a minute. Placing my order and sending the payment was also a breeze!

My order was processed quickly and shipped. When it was, I received an email containing my tracking number. Tracking numbers make me a happy girl.

It shipped out on Monday, May 30th. It delivered today, June 2nd. Super speedy shipping for a super cheap price!! Being Canadian, we're often on the worse end when it comes to shipping and prices. I've never had anything come in less time than a week and a half. Man, I've never been more satisfied!

Everything came in a secure envelope, and inside were my CDs packed nicely in bubble wrap. They were completely protected! My chekis were also in a little plastic bag, keeping them safe. 

The BLAZE and Deviloof flyers were also a pleasant surprise! More things to put on my wall!

Overall, I'm very very happy with my experience at V Star Promotion, and I recommend them wholeheartedly. 11/10. 5 stars. May I also note that @Suuu is very lovely to work with, despite busy schedules! Very patient and helpful!

Thank you both for such lovely reviews.

We hope to serve you again in the future

BLAZE 「THE LAST NIGHT」

LAST LIVE

5/21心斎橋AtlantiQs

I started working with BLAZE in the later half of 2015, although I originally made the decision because of a personal friendship and believe in one of the members, I saw potential in BLAZE.

a lot of things changed in a short time, and sadly BLAZE became a band that would never live up to all that potential.

we at V STAR, and myself personally, wish all members the best of luck in all of their future endeavors, no matter what they may be.

I hope I can take photos for them again sometime in the future~!

Thank you for this time

Ck031pLVAAENs1n.jpg

Ck031qhVEAAuOFT.jpg

Ck031pcUUAIl0pC.jpg

Ck031pPVAAA14lx.jpg

Ck03plFVAAA7SGg.jpg

Ck03plGVEAEERz4.jpg

Ck03q12VEAA0UAe.jpg

Ck03q13VEAE_I3Y.jpg

Ck03sERUgAAwCug.jpg

Ck03sEUVEAA3QZI.jpg

Ck03tNHUgAAVC63.jpg

Ck03uZ3VAAEaXyl.jpg

10 minutes ago, DESTINYGUY0316 said:

Awesome photo 

I love it the Quality ★

Thank you very much.

I am glad I could capture some nice pictures for this last live

13 hours ago, hiroki said:

i'm not even a fan of BLAZE but those photos were amazing. great job Suuu <3 <3 <3

Thank you very much, it really means a lot.

Since it was a last live of a band I have worked with closely, I really wanted to get great pictures

Just popping in to offer some more positive feedback about my experience with the V Star webshop:

vstarshop.jpg?dl=1

The web store experience itself was wonderful... it's such a joy to be able to buy some VK stuff from Japan without any extra, mandatory paypal steps, or getting emailed shipping quotes after the fact. At V-Star I could just enter my credit card info (yay my credit card doesn't charge foreign transaction fees!), pay for shipping right then, and that's everything.

My CDs were packed well... and I also got some flyers and a handwritten note too!

Special thanks to @Suuu and V-Star for letting me place an order but honoring my request to hold my package for a couple weeks as I was out of town.

Go support people like V Star making it easier for people outside Japan to get ahold of VK goods!

@Suuu 

Do you know that your webstite and web-shop are blocked in Russian Federation according with judgment decision? 

Do you know why? 

35 minutes ago, Minami said:

@Suuu 

Do you know that your webstite and web-shop are blocked in Russian Federation according with judgment decision? 

Do you know why? 

Maybe Russia is blocking some websites ip's from other countries.  (yeah countries can do that...)

Can you pass Suu and me a screenshot?

So then we can ask the host were vstar is located for more information.

But I really think it's because Russia is blocking some IP's...

But maybe the host can fix the problem somehow...

Since its midnight in Japan.

if you visited the vstarwebstore it says that it might could harm your PC.

I've checked reviewed everything and fixed the matter as far I could.  But you will still see the screen because we don't have a "https" url.

I still do recommend everyone who used the webshop to change your passwords. 

how can i change my password? i can't even access the site, when i get past Kaspersky's blocking i get a 404 error :<

Sadly not.. it's even redirecting now to a Spanish website (>_<)

So, change your passwords on other services if you use the same password on other websites.

Lucky that I made a backup earlier from the webstore.

and it all happened today, if i check logs back.

and this host is kinda difficult (>_<)

Edited by BrenGun

I deeply apologize to everybody.

I am not too sure of what kind of malware or what kind of severity and harm the malware can cause.

But as soon as I received a email from our hosting service informing me about the malware, I automatically emailed @DarkWaterwho worked fast and deleted the malware.

Thanks to @DarkWater for all of her work!

Hopefully we will have the webshop up and running safely soon .

I think, I figured out what kind of malware it was.

It's that kind of popup malware you say sometimes which can harm your PC.

However I did do delete that all, still something is left which won't harm our PC's but it kinda stole a SSL certificate. So we need to create our own one to overwrite theirs again.

However, if you check the internet for SSL certificates its all pay pay pay for it. I did check out a free way, BUT somehow it's damn complicated.

But after checking the hostwebsite I found cloudflare, which need to help us to create a SSL certificat for free. Still takes 24 hours until that account does work.

So I hope it will be up all good at Sunday again.

I never did got this issue before, all new for me too. I try my best. and if someone can help, drop me a DM.

thanks you so much for all you two have done!! glad to hear things are running smoothly ;w;

Just now, itsukoii said:

thanks you so much for all you two have done!! glad to hear things are running smoothly ;w;

Let's hope so.

Host is mailed for the issue. Also did chat talk with the host.  So hopefully the technical people will be online this weekend.

But now its almost time for sleeping, newspapers need to be delivered on Saturday too.

But first I think I will drink a beer to clear my head.

tomorrow is a new day. night night.

once the issue is fully resolved I will also be issuing all current customers with a coupon as an apology.

Update on the WEBSHOP malware situation

I am writing my current understanding of the situation.

Please keep in mind that I am not an expert on this kind of situation, I am sure @darkwater will be able to correct any mistakes I make.

As part of my hosting plan, I have site lock security installed on both the V STAR website and web shop, this is done in attempt to provide security to our customers and visitors as much as possible.

A few hours ago I received an email from our host server and our site lock security saying there was a malware detected, I immediately forwarded this to @darkwater who hastily removed the malware.

Once again a huge thanks to @darkwater for her fast and brilliant work.

From my understanding the malware was in the link to the web store, not the actual web store.

We checked through log in details and access details of admins, and it shows that we are the only ones who have accessed the website files and folders.

I am confident that nobody’s personal data was reached, but I still recommend possibly changing your password of anything which shares the same password as your V STAR log in just as a pre precaution.

The web shop is currently down just as we wait for an email from our hosting service.

We hope to have it up and available again within the next 24 hours.

Once again a huge thanks to @darkwater for all of her hard work and quick action.

Thanks to our security system and @DarkWater fast work we were able to protect everyone’s data.

And once again I deeply apologize for all of the inconvenience.

I will be issuing all customers with a coupon once the webshop is running again.

V STAR PROMOTION