melandollic

[UPDATED 2018.02.14] [SELLING] VKEI.EN.SALES - FREE PAPERS/FLYERS UPON PURCHASE CDs/Merchandise/Cheki

Hello guys!

These are some of my valuable collections that I am parting for a reasonable price.
Most of the items can be found at tumblr > vkei-en-sales.tumblr.com (most updated)
If you're interested in our FB page too, you can feel free to like and share to your friends! ^^ https://www.facebook.com/vkei.en.sales/

We include artists like:
the GazettE, MEJIBRAY, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Diaura, Arurukan(Arlequin/アルルカン), Royz, Gotcharocka, Acid Black Cherry, L'arc~en~Ciel, Lycaon, Called Plan, ACE, alice nine. etc

We will be updating regularly these days so it would be nice if you subscribe to us!

You can comment here or email us at [email protected] if you want to place orders! :)
Items are all uploaded with images!
FREE PAPERS/FLYERS if you purchase above USD50 & reblog this post: HERE

*****RARE CDs*****
tumblr_o16jwlT5bY1th7qlqo6_r1_1280.jpg
MEJIBRAY - トロシナ-Live Limited- **RARE** (SEALED)

Price: Open to offer!

tumblr_o16jwlT5bY1th7qlqo3_r1_1280.jpg
DIAURA - 自壊 -Live Distributed- 2013.12.29  **RARE**

Price: Open to offer!

============================================================

*****CHEKIS*****

[SOLD] Arurukan (Nao & Shohei)  @ USD17 for 2 [/SOLD]

[SOLD] Subaru @ USD7 each (all 9 for USD60) [/SOLD]

Tomoya @ USD5 each (all 3 for USD12.50)
Koudai @ USD7

*****TRADECARDS*****
[SOLD]Subaru @ USD3 each [/SOLD]
[SOLD] Tomoya @ USD1.50  [/SOLD]

tumblr_o0d3aoePLp1th7qlqo1_540.jpg

post-3195-0-91561500-1453171572.jpg

***Purchase USD35 worth of cheki/tradecards of Royz to get a Free Royz cheki folder (85% new) - 2 available!***

post-3195-0-65712300-1453171574.jpg

エース / ACE Nimo Cheki w/ signature
USD5 each (all for USD17)

少年記 Nao w/ signature
USD5

#01: We ship world-wide, from Hong Kong.
#02: All Prices are in USD w/o shipping and Paypal 5% charge.(w/ Tracking by default unless its light items and requested)
#03: If items are lost or damaged during shipping, we are not responsible.
#04: All items are relatively new, mostly they are only opened once!
#05: If you want to reserve items please note that at least 25% deposit of the total price is required.

MORE INFORMATION: HERE

01_royz.jpg

02_ace_kou.jpg

Edited by melandollic

^I'm sure hiroki would buy AKASHA!! wait for his message!

If he's too late to reply, I would reserve it for him!!

Sure!!! You could let him know about it then! XD Thank you so much!

Sure!!! You could let him know about it then! XD Thank you so much!

He should have emailed you by now, the minute I saw your update I PM him and shouting you were selling it xDDD

He should have emailed you by now, the minute I saw your update I PM him and shouting you were selling it xDDD

Yes! I have just received his email! Replied him as well! Thank you so much! ^^

...:'D? Why? I can spell the other versions though! Haha. It's for the courtesy of people who can't read Katakana btw.

But their name is actually Arlequin. I know, the katakana is tricky.

Royz's Tears album Type C has been sold! :)

:D yea to me, and I got it this morning. In fact thursday, but I wasn't there to collect, so I've got a nice paper (uuh) to present to my local post by tomorrow and so on during 14 days.

I couldn't go to my post office before monday so the wait was long.

So, my feedback :

:_10/10_:

Probably the best seller here in terms of communications. I've been kept posted all the time with nice emails, I was very satisfied. I knew from the beginning that he/she would be away for one week and couldn't send it but I didn't mind, I was informed so it was ok. Then, he/she send me a picture of the package and the tracking number, which was a nice move. Only the tracking was kinda shit, it was stuck for a long time in HK, then to the France's airport, it was very vague.

I highly recommend their services. He/she was very nice, using my real name to talk to me (nice!).

I would totally buy again!!!

On 4/4/2016 at 3:52 PM, eiheartx said:

:D yea to me, and I got it this morning. In fact thursday, but I wasn't there to collect, so I've got a nice paper (uuh) to present to my local post by tomorrow and so on during 14 days.

I couldn't go to my post office before monday so the wait was long.

So, my feedback :

:_10/10_:

Probably the best seller here in terms of communications. I've been kept posted all the time with nice emails, I was very satisfied. I knew from the beginning that he/she would be away for one week and couldn't send it but I didn't mind, I was informed so it was ok. Then, he/she send me a picture of the package and the tracking number, which was a nice move. Only the tracking was kinda shit, it was stuck for a long time in HK, then to the France's airport, it was very vague.

I highly recommend their services. He/she was very nice, using my real name to talk to me (nice!).

I would totally buy again!!!

Thank you for your support sweetie!
So glad it has reached your safely eventually! ^^ 
And really sorry for the delay in shipping your item! >< 

On 4/7/2016 at 8:19 AM, DESTINYGUY0316 said:

Hello guys

スティグマ-1st mini Album 『輪廻』

I try to find this

Hello! Thanks for dropping us a message however the item you're looking for is not available in our shop. So sorry ><