Sign in to follow this  
beni

Oh, Japan!: The Weird and The Wonderful from Japan's TV Shows

There's plenty of random sh!t we've already heard and seen from Japan. If you're looking for anything to cure your boredom, make a stop here for some whacktastic goodness. 

Check out the two countdown lists below for examples.

I don't know how familiar others are with the shows shown outside of Japan, but Takeshi's Castle and Ninja Warrior have been broadcasts for what seems like years over here. They deserve a comment on here for the bundle of laughs they can get out of you. Especially Takeshi's Castle, oh my god. :'D Ninja Warrior is more nail biting once contestants keep getting through the rounds. 

Alas, I cannot locate any YT video with Dick & Dom being the voice-overs. Perfection was hit with the Reboot, trust me.

I do have some more weirder and nsfw vids to share but I'm curious if anyone else has graced those truly Internet necessary clips, lol. 

I remember that Ninja Warrior used to be broadcasted on a certain Finnish tv channel and it was so goddamn good. I probably watched every episode.

omgg i saw that candy or not candy show before, haha!
i've heard a lot about ninja warrior but never watched it until now. they make the obstacles look so hard!

i don't know a lot about japanese tv shows, but i've seen clips of japanese pranks if that counts? haha.

(featuring beat takeshi)

Sign in to follow this