Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

グリーヴァ(Grieva) new album "混沌ノ匣(konton no hako)" release

グリーヴァ(Grieva) new full album "混沌ノ匣(konton no hako)" will be released at 2016/05/11, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold 狂鬼-Kyouki- birthday live "狂ウニ鬼ト書イテ「キョウキ」ト読ム。" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/04/23 and their one-man live tour "Case of MAD[ist]" since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/05/05 and up to tour final at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/06/12

CY1xkc4UQAA-dee.jpg
CY1xkekUkAAu7GA.jpg

I'm really digging that artwork. I haven't been too impressed by their post-終焉 material, but hopefully they'll do something a little different with this album.

If this album is just as good or even better as their last releases (insomnia and the songs from teh V.A.) then it's going to be good.

Secretly I'm hoping they'll include all those one-off songs from their previous singles, but knowing them it's prolly gonna be all new stuff, lol. (not that I can complain!!)

I wouldn't complain about an album full of all-new content tbh :^)

shuuen was gold so, ima check it out. i hope the sound quality isnt sand though lol

UNDERCODE's Megaromania / Phantasmagoria (even look like 凛...) style album cover makes me wonder !!!

Sign in to follow this