Trombe

DADAROMA live-limited single & new album release

太嘉志(takashi) poster will be released at 太嘉志(takashi) birthday presents DADAROMA / THE BLACK SWAN / SCAPEGOAT 3-man live "マジで愛しの~太嘉志生誕祭" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/03/19 (1,000yen)

CZ-NXl4UEAAgkwo.jpg

DADAROMA / THE BLACK SWAN / SCAPEGOAT 3-man live

woooah T_T & Takashi looking as pretty as always on the poster

Calling it now.

This album will probably have a couple of boss ass metalcore tracks and in between them, the terrible jazz kei or whatever you call it that they play as filler. 

But i'm here mainly for the metalcore because that's the only thing DADAROMA can do correctly. 

Calling it now.

This album will probably have a couple of boss ass metalcore tracks and in between them, the terrible jazz kei or whatever you call it that they play as filler. 

But i'm here mainly for the metalcore because that's the only thing DADAROMA can do correctly. 

boi u crazy

Calling it now.

螺子 is a live sold single from their best song.

dadaism#3 is yet full of secret :D

their straight forward metalcore/deathcore is their best style hands down, but dadaism#2 had some great poppy-jazz/metal stuff which wasnt bad (their straightforward jazz is still shit)

Honestly the way they represent themselves as 50% heavy and 50% jazz, you'd think they would be more skilled with it.

I was a fan of Morphine#2 on the first mini and Saishuudensha. In reality though they are limited to that bouncing, brass sound on top of their riffs. By the time I heard Ars Amatoria I was convinced they don't know much more about jazz than that.

Then again... do I know anything more about jazz than that...? ._.

DADAROMA & Re:MY BACTERIA HEAT ISLAND will hold their 2-man live "Gipsy #2" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/04/21, and DADAROMA & MORRIGAN will hold their 2-man live "Gipsy #2" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/04/22

DADAROMA & Re:MY BACTERIA HEAT ISLAND will hold their 2-man live "Gipsy #2" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/04/21

FUCKING GOALS!! want a Yoshi/Tenten duet singing KuRt

FUCKING GOALS!! want a Yoshi/Tenten duet singing KuRt

More like doing oetsu and having them both Screech and growl. Tenten's screams and yoshis guttural growls would be fierce. There was one live where yoshi and tenten did koroshite yamani umetai I think.