Trombe

DADAROMA live-limited single & new album release

Dude FUCK, this is DDRMs most interesting teaser. The video itself reminds me of MEJIBRAY's SECRET No03 but the song has me more impressed than most of my time as a fan of them thus far.

Tomo looks like Conrad Veidt in the cabinet of dr caligari, his hair. And looking all pained and zombiesque 

Well, I admit I'm really looking forward to this album.

The presence of songs like ベルカとストレルカ makes me genuinely happy and I can't wait to listen to the new tracks!

Regarding the pv, it gave me some Mejibray's vibes (as mentioned in the post before), too. I appreciate the fact that the song is more heavy than jazzy and, regarding their new look, I find it an interesting reinterpretation of the concept of circus. To sum up, I really like it!

15 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

The video itself reminds me of MEJIBRAY's SECRET No03 but the song has me more impressed

Agreeeeed DDR never dissapoints with their PVs

I'm very excited for this Album now

Yusuke is giving me life in this video. Overall, a cool concept. Like someone said, I'm not a fan of the singing at the start, but it's a fun song!

the songs sounds pretty cool and there's a lot going on in the pv which i like - specially the ending part made me pretty pumped for more! 

DONT HURT EM DADAROMA

they all look flawless, tomo is godly tho

Love the look, the song preview doesn't have me very excited though. The breakdown at the end was the only part that hooked my interest so far.

Yusuke's energy in this PV along with that outfit and wierd chick is just mnggh. I cant stop replaying where Yoshiatsu bounces like crazy, I hate how they chose now of all times to cut the song short. They usually post the whole video , but I'm heavily anticipating this agh ive had this on repeat sice last night

1.) is that wataru

2.) im loving this circus-kei/freakshow concept

3.) yusuke's weave.....yaaassss