Valicious

The RarezHut Megathread: the largest internationally-based Visual Kei megastore

1 hour ago, leafwork said:

When are things shipping?

We just dropped everything off at USPS/Fedex.  I'm really sorry for the delay, we've had computers melt, RH hosting go belly up, and various vehicular (wheelchairs are vehicles right?) action stunts.  At least it's never boring!

****hitbox servers are hot garbage, we've moved jrock unboxing stream to twitch https://www.twitch.tv/rarezhut

Our 65kg babies have finally arrived!  We're opening these bad boys up and livestreaming it over at www.twitch.tv/rarezhut in less than 2 hours (3:30pm MDT/5:30pm EDT)

13737496_587479431411737_640063329659679

Edited by Valicious

RarezHut's $1 CD/DVD/VHS/tape Auction 3 Week Blowout

JwRmkNi.jpg

We've lost our marbles folks. A portion of this auction will be at least 400 CDs that will all start at a bid of $1.  We've looked through the entire set, and holy crap there are some gems...
We are finally moving RarezHut HQ to a proper dedicated space in a house, but we need your help! Moving into a house is frighteningly expensive, so all money from this auction will be put toward that end. How does that help you guys? Having a dedicated space will mean bigger and faster updates, faster packaging times, and more great videos!

All days start at 11AM MDT/1PM EDT/5PM MST  (click on the date's to be taken to the Facebook event for that weekend)
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AUGUST 20-21
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AUGUST 27-28
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 3-4

COMING SOON: Not just a band list, but a RELEASE LIST.  We'll accept "Ghost Bids" so you can bid on items even if you can't attend.

Edited by Valicious

Remember to RSVP to the facebook events if you're thinking about going! It helps us get a gauge on the response and act accordingly. Also: it wasn't mentioned above, but like our previous streams we'll be giving away a bunch of free VK and all you need to do to win is be at the stream when we do our drawings! I believe that during the last stream we ended up giving away something like 8-10 CDs/DVDs. We do a giveaway for every $200 spent during the stream, so the more people you invite, the more giveaways we'll do!

Latest RarezHut newsletter is out!  Among other things, don't forget about our 10% OFF sale using code MOVE10

This Week's New Products

パニックちゃんねる(Panic Channel) & PANIC☆ch - 「デビュー戦」~皆の誓い 編~   $4   *limited to 2000 copies*

Alice Nine - 百合は蒼く咲いて   $4   *contains PV DVD*

MADARA - 我神昌嘆   $5   *limited to 2000 copies*

Vizell - Gift   $4

ElDorado - EGOISM(1st press)   $4

Psycho le Cému - 激愛メリーゴーランド  $4

Ambivalent - Spoiled  $4   *live-distributed* *limited to 500 copies*

V.A. - 413Tracks,Inc. FREE SAMPLER CD 2004  $4   *contains Bang-Doll, TOKYO YANKEES, Karma Tribal, Cloud Nine, VIVE, PIRANHA, KRUSHGROOVE, POUND FISH CAKE, SPOOKY SIX MOUSE)

TOON-FACTORY - Innocent   $4

It - a lost child/36.6℃   $4

the FUZZ - Trigger   $4   *SHUNSUKE ex. JILS solo project*

姫苺(Hime Ichigo) - 西九条秋の空   $7   *live-distributed*

PIECE - BRAVE HEARTS   $18   *includes PV DVD*

LAREINE - Métamorphose   $4

V.A. - ゴルゴダ回廊  $10   *special commemoration CD from Club ALIVE* *mail-order only* *contains Escalera, 紅蝉(Benizemi)*

ウツセミ(Utsusemi) - KAIBUTU/遺書とラブレター   $4

ビリー(Billy) - Butterfly United  $4

シリング@倶楽部(Shiring Club) - Addicted -消えない心-  $8

BugLug - 骨(Type A)   $6

MIRAGE -  Risk en Eve  $4

アルルカン(Arlequin) - ステラ(Type B)   $25

Starting at $1. Limited edition of the Gazette - TOXIC, and comes in a larger book-like package. RSVP to the auction https://www.facebook.com/events/635005653331513

13873153_591927374300276_737485142288271

I see you guys must have been the people that outbidded me on that lot of VHSes that had that Strawberry Road Vol. 1 VHS and Silver Rose tapes several weeks back. XD

15 minutes ago, Ikki said:

I see you guys must have been the people that outbidded me on that lot of VHSes that had that Strawberry Road Vol. 1 VHS and Silver Rose tapes several weeks back. XD

Sorry~ No way we could have let that go without a big fight XD

9 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

Sorry~ No way we could have let that go without a big fight XD

It's no big deal.  To be honest, I only wanted the STRAWBERRY ROAD VOL.1 LIVE tape and was planning on trading in the other tapes to you guys if I did win that auction.   If I knew it was you guys that was bidding against me, I would have waited to buy that VHS from this auction.  XD 

1 minute ago, Ikki said:

It's no big deal.  To be honest, I only wanted the STRAWBERRY ROAD VOL.1 LIVE tape and was planning on trading in the other tapes to you guys if I did win that auction.   If I knew it was you guys that was bidding against me, I would have waited to buy that VHS from this auction.  XD 

It happens, I guess XD I've accidentally had a bid war against a close friend of mine before when I forgot to tell them that I was bidding on something... whoops :v

Well at least you can try and snag it from us now... just hope that robkun isn't there at the time lol

4 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

It happens, I guess XD I've accidentally had a bid war against a close friend of mine before when I forgot to tell them that I was bidding on something... whoops :v

Well at least you can try and snag it from us now... just hope that robkun isn't there at the time lol

I'm currently bidding on another copy of that tape, but I end up losing that auction, I might have to do a ghost bid since I'm going to be busy the weeks that auctions are going on.  The down side of dating a musician that can't drive and likes to have shows 4+ hours away.  XD