Valicious

The RarezHut Megathread: the largest internationally-based Visual Kei megastore

15 minutes ago, Valicious said:

There absolutely is!  There just wasn't any in the photo

There's actually 3 DEG items in that photo :v (ghoul DVD, Rinkaku ltd edition and The type of Deity tourbook)

The item list for the auction isn't out yet since we're busy finalizing it, but there'll be a couple hundred items on there.

Edited by Biopanda

8 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

Rinkaku, you mean x)

Yes I saw all those, but those aren't really rare, hm. Was hping for some cassette tapes or alike^^

Yea XD I've been out of it today.

Nothing like that, unfortunately. Given your collection though, I don't think there'd be much we'd be able to get that you don't already have lol

10 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

Well I still don't have the Karma/Aoitsuki demo tape, the Masquerade/Gesshoku tapes...

If you should ever come across those for a reasonable price, hmu :3

Will keep that in mind! We've only gotten a Masquerade tape once before, but it pretty much sold instantly.

Yeah, if you sell it for a low price, that's a given. There are currently four Gesshoku tapes and one Masquerade taoe on Yahoo! Auction, each for 12,999 JPN, though.

And then there's this: http://genka-market.jp/?cn=100125&shc=10009913

It would be easily in my price-range, but since that tape is already online, it's not worth 5k JPN ._.

Edited by Seelentau

Our item list is up!  Don't forget get email in those ghost bids!

ITEM LIST: https://goo.gl/TByu47

As our first item preview...

Check out this super rare demotape DistreSs - Ask For Eyes/限界時間 (first band of the members from duraluMin)

26962013_858682080958136_113708299742622

Our preview item for our auction this weekend is the tourbook from Kiryu's 2012 朱花艶閃(Shuka Ensen) tour. 52 pages of beautiful photos that any Kiryu fan would love!

27332729_862620850564259_40270989239918127500933_862620877230923_387688250598107

廃人黒薔薇族 is "Haijin Kurobarazoku", by the way. ;3

Oh and since I have some sampler tapes by Dir en grey twice, would your German site buy them?

Or we can trade, should you ever find some DEG-related rarities. :x

23 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

What's going to happen to the CDs that didn't sell on the stream? I may be interested in Like an Edison Omnibus CDs, but I missed the stream.

There's still one more weekend to go! This weekend will be newer stuff(2005-present, where the Like an Edison VAs fall) on Saturday and then a random day to cover what we didn't get to on the other days. In the event that something doesn't sell by this Sunday, then we'll be posting a list of unsold items that people can make offers on.

5 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

There's still one more weekend to go! This weekend will be newer stuff(2005-present, where the Like an Edison VAs fall) on Saturday and then a random day to cover what we didn't get to on the other days. In the event that something doesn't sell by this Sunday, then we'll be posting a list of unsold items that people can make offers on.

Oh, for some reason, I thought that it was only last weekend. I've clearly never done this before. Haha. Well, I'll be tuning in on Saturday at 11, then!

Check out the limited edition of BugLug's TOUR 2015「HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILL YOU~STRAWBERRY HALL CAKE~」 DVD
RarezHut Product Page: https://goo.gl/F3xtzb

ROUAGE:
Dating back to late 1998, this ROUAGE ad promotes the band’s arguably busiest period. It not only talks about the release of their single “Shinkuu (深空)”, it also discusses the release of one of their best albums “SOUP”, as well as promotes some of their live schedule. The band’s style in the flyer also foreshadows the beginning of their decrease in aesthetics as well, with the evolution being complete by the time their next single, “Mune ni Furu Ame, Mune ni Saku Ame. (胸に降る雨、胸に咲く花。), was released a year later.

29313064_884349355058075_548762705780015

rdiwgtX.jpg

You guys are freakin' awesome.  As a big thank you, we've launched a 7-day 15% off sale on everything in the store!   Use code 700CLUB at checkout

Want to see what unboxing 250lbs of VK looks like? Want to be able to buy it the moment we take it out of the box? Join us for a fantastic time Thursday, March 29th at 11am MST/1pm EST on our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7f3zcTdBlbc9WlSq0P9l1A
Countdown Timer:
https://tinyurl.com/yacemflp

Edited by Valicious