Valicious

The RarezHut Megathread: the largest internationally-based Visual Kei megastore

This is something that Val and I have talked about quite a bit and is actually the reason that we have the "ghost bid" system currently. It's a bit of a tough subject since both ways have very valid reasoning behind them. As it is right now, I tend to play off of the audience when I'm choosing the items to put up. If I know that I've got some people in the stream who are big into tapes, then I'll toss a couple of those up. This also lets me be a lot more flexible since I can go with the flow of the stream... so if the people that are currently there aren't feeling VHS or w/e at the time, then I can switch it up with something else and not be "locked" into doing a bunch of tapes/VHS with little or no interest.

I actually only want to go for 1 CD. you know which one. But I really don't have time to watch all streams until the end (because of my night job).

And I prefer to bid in real time than doing a ghost bid on that one.

So I don't know if you could pull in that one somewhere when I'm there?  XD

But still maybe there could be special tapes/vhs/DVD stream? 

And that the normal streams maybe contains a few of them, but kinda 99% only CD's.

20 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

I actually only want to go for 1 CD. you know which one. But I really don't have time to watch all streams until the end (because of my night job).

And I prefer to bid in real time than doing a ghost bid on that one.

So I don't know if you could pull in that one somewhere when I'm there?  XD

But still maybe there could be special tapes/vhs/DVD stream? 

And that the normal streams maybe contains a few of them, but kinda 99% only CD's.

I generally try and put up items that I know people are specifically waiting for when they're there, so I'll certainly try!

If there's enough interest and we're able to source enough, then we would love to do special mini-streams for stuff like that. Last time when we got a giant set of 100+ demotapes and did a demo-only mini-auction, that went over really well. Unfortunately big sets of demos/VHS/DVDs rarely come up anymore nowadays, so we usually don't have enough to do a whole day's worth.

Well you also can do a first and second part. kinda 2st part only demo/vhs/dvd  and second part CD's 

But hopefully more people are up for it ^^

and who knows there will be a big demo/vhs/dvd order someday again. 

2 hours ago, Biopanda said:

Last time when we got a giant set of 100+ demotapes and did a demo-only mini-auction, that went over really well. 

because people knew that there'll be tapes and they have to be there even if it means not going to sister's wedding/mom's funeral. so saying in advance that you plan on selling all tapes on X day might benefits you by bringing more people who are actually interested in that kind of stuff. 

4 hours ago, Gaz said:

because people knew that there'll be tapes and they have to be there even if it means not going to sister's wedding/mom's funeral. so saying in advance that you plan on selling all tapes on X day might benefits you by bringing more people who are actually interested in that kind of stuff. 

This is why we do ghost bids.  You can try to make it to catch them live, but put in ghost bids just in case.

16716080_689994954493517_206965920310862

TONS OF NEW ITEMS ON THE AUCTION ITEM LIST FOR THIS WEEKEND
We received another shipment of Visual Kei goodies, and we wanted to make some of them available on the second weekend of the auction!  All the new items are listed in the tab '2nd Week Additions'.  The list has also been updated to show what has and hasn't sold yet, so make sure to email us your ghost bids in case you can't attend.  Ghost bidding on an item is where you send us your max bid, then we will incrementally bid up to your max for you.  (If someone else has the current high bid at $5 and your max bid is $10, we will bid $6 for you.)
Make sure to RSVP on our Facebook event
See an item on the store that you want to buy as well?  Simply choose 'hold for bulk shipping' during checkout, and we'll combine it with the items you bought from the auction.

New stuff on the store!  http://www.rarezhut.net/03272017-lolita-23q-angelo-nega-and-more

RONDE - Obelisk Monument(2nd Press)

$4.00

DT-0353.jpg?itok=pOWeWGMq

NIGHTMARE - 茜/HATE/Over(Jacket B)

$4.00

CD-2014.jpg?itok=fxEJfZVq

Cuartet - 『R』~FORBIddEN PHRASE~

$4.00

CD-2015.jpg?itok=5MdDxZ6d

Vivid - 星の砂

$4.00

CD-2016.jpg?itok=1r1BvsfO

re:Make - 匿名希望

$5.00

CD-2017.jpg?itok=SBN1fWhi

LU⊃A - Prayer

$4.00

CD-2018.jpg?itok=yMMCcom1

少女-ロリヰタ-23区(Lolita 23q) - 23区幾何学缶。(2nd Press)

$7.00

CD-2019.jpg?itok=JYwALeZe

NEGA - FABLE IN THE COLD BED(Type B)

$3.00

CD-2020.jpg?itok=wuWG_vEr

DragonWAPPPPPPER - ONE's LIFE(Limited Edition)

$4.00

CD-2021.jpg?itok=nU9waZYi

@-rch - Forever Road

$25.00

CD-2022.jpg?itok=TEjezXDp

フィズ(Fizz) - 兵ドモガ夢ノ跡    *live-distributed*  First band of Vo. リョウ-Ryo- ex. フィズ(Fizz), ANUBIS, FEECHE, TRA TRA TRA

$25.00

CD-2023.jpg?itok=i_-X9wd3

Angelo - SISTER(Limited Edition)

$4.00

CD-2024.jpg?itok=ZyhzNk0b

SIVA - wrong of justice(Type B)

$4.00

CD-2025.jpg?itok=gAnGkHO7

秘密結社コドモA(Himitsu Kessha Codomo A) - 幽霊ジョニー

$4.00

CD-2026.jpg?itok=8RiQG2Tc

妃&関西貴族(Kisaski and Kansai Kizoku) - BLACK MILKY

$3.00

CD-2027.jpg?itok=g6D4RTqs

so due to a bit of luck and some persistence i received my package but guys, seriously, you need to be more professional. THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS FFS.

not only you sent the package to my old address and i had to go to old postal office and begged them and bribed them with chocolate so they will call me when it'll arrive and won't sent notification to my old apartment, but also you specified destination country on the package as 'Croatia' lolol now i see why it always said Croatia when i checked the shipment status.

but all's well that ends well and now i'm just really happy about this nice and shiny NOISIA tape <3 ;w; 

Details of our next livestream auction are up!

A Time of Visual Kei: a $1 auction for the rare and wonderful

In an unknown murky darkness, there exists naught but deafening silence. Ages have passed, and only a few whispered stories remain. These stories tell of a time of magnificent music glowing with a light too blinding. As Time continued its eternal march however, the light became harder to notice and the music less distinct. What once was something beyond the Earthly and mundane had faded and blurred until one would be hard-pressed to find any evidence of what once was.

But legend also tells of a time and a people who can bring back the light and sound fantastic. Is the time foretold fast approaching? Will you help bring back the music?

17972025_722957831197229_808448161495913

ITEM LIST: COMING SOON

All days start at 11AM MDT/1PM EDT/5PM MST

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY JUNE 3-4

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY JUNE 10-11

COUNTDOWN: https://tinyurl.com/myljjvu

Link to 2nd Weekend:

For those of you joining us for the first time:

We continue our trend of giving away crazy amounts of VK just for showing up, this time with even more prizes. (like a truly insane amount) Nearly all items start at $1, so this is a fantastic opportunity to get your favorites for dirt cheap.

During the stream, we'll allow people in the chat to buy items as they appear using our automated bidding system. There will be a starting price displayed on the stream for each item and if multiple people want the item then it'll go auction-style and they can bid up until someone caves and loses out on the rarez.

A list of specific items will be posted as the date of the stream nears. We will be accepting "ghost bids" from those who cannot attend the actual event. Ghost bids consist of the desired item and your max bid, we will then bid on your behalf up to your maximum

Edited by Valicious

In an effort to normalize shipping times for both our end and in customers minds, we are creating a policy that customers will receive a coupon for 10% off their next order if we take longer than 3 business days to ship. (This does not apply to held orders)

Edited by Valicious

2 hours ago, Naaaaani said:

Finally received mah tapez today, yeaasssss

Glad they finally got there and weren't eaten by bears

In some unfortunate news, store updates will be on hiatus until further notice. Val got hit by an SUV yesterday and, while nothing is broken somehow, she is not able to work. We will still be having the auction in June, so look forward to that!