Valicious

The RarezHut Megathread: the largest internationally-based Visual Kei megastore

***The RarezHut store is temporarily on hiatus until January. We are busy creating a snazzy new site with many new exciting features. Make sure to follow this thread, as well as our Facebook and twitter for updates and events!***

Monochrome Heaven discount: Enter MH05 at store checkout to receive 5% off your order!

09BTPD7.png

I'd like to present to you all: RarezHut!

We are the largest internationally-based store for used Japanese Rock and visual kei music. We have been working hard to deliver a store to meet the needs of the international visual kei and Jrock community, offering a wide selection of products at a very low prices.  We've got a total inventory of well over 2000 items, each of which includes a listenable/watchable sample, and will be working hard over the coming months to deliver timely updates with as many items as we can stuff in there. Currently available are a multitude of CDs, DVDs, VHS, and cassette tapes spanning well over 200 bands.

http://www.rarezhut.net/

HQyyZRr.png

"Fuzzy search" system:

When you search for a band, it'll pull up any other items available by bands with members from the band you searched for in addition.

Listenable/watchable samples for every item to give you a little idea of what to look forward to.

Newsletter:

If you create an account, you can opt-in for our (mostly) bi-weekly newsletter which details all of the newest additions and will be sent out the moment they're added to the site, allowing you to get first dibs on any new goodies! Remember: once they're gone, they're gone for good~

Digital copies:

Along with any cassette/VHS purchases, we offer high-quality digital copies made with professional-grade equipment free-of-charge. We realize that not everyone has the means to play these aging formats, but we aim not to let that get in the way of you being able to enjoy them! In an effort to make sure that buying goes smoothly, all items added will have the digital copies ready before addition so that packages can be shipped out on the next business day.

W3vtCwf.png?1

We decided start a new program last year, namely livestreaming auctions.  We unbox giant orders we've had shipped in from Japan, and let people bid on the rarest of the rarez using our automated bidding system.

With few exceptions, our livestreams are Saturday and Sunday on the 2nd and 3rd weekends of every other month. (January, March, etc)  Concerned about shipping costs?  We’ll hold your items from the first weekend, combine them with those from the second weekend, and ship everything out together.  

Invoices will be sent out after each weekend, and payment via PayPal is due within 3 days of the invoice.  Pay for the item only after the 1st weekend, then the 2nd weekend’s invoice will contain a shipping quote as well.  Orders are shipped off within 3 days of the last day of streaming provided payment has been received.

3FTfkhP.png

We have the greatest customers in the world, and we want to continue to give back. For every $200 we sell during the livestreams, we will raffle off a free CD. Simply be in the chat when the milestone is reached, and you’ll automatically be entered. (There will be a meter visible that shows how close to the next giveaway we are.)

kj9a7it.png

All streams are located at www.rarezhut.net/stream

4pdr5Qd.png

If you've got any questions/comments/feedback, feel free to ask.  Click on the images to visit us on our social media and like/subscribe/follow us for the latest news, events, and exclusive giveaways!

Wr7j1jC.png Our main hub for events 

zhVom8T.png Including unboxings, band retrospectives, album reviews, and more.

W13pPSD.png Gain a look into the day-to-day at RarezHut HQ

xbLuiml.png Get an inside glimpse at the wonders that await

Wr3VIxr.png And we're tumblin', tumblin', tumblin'

8vBXWAr.png  Send us an email

***Interested in free VK, have decent video skills, and are creative?  We’re looking for contributors to make videos for our YouTube channel!  What kind of videos?  You can do anything you want as long as they are informative, reasonably entertaining, have decent production quality, and are at least tangentially-related to visual kei/jrock/Japan/etc.  Message Valicious for more details***

Edited by Valicious

Can't wait to see those officially endorsed Rarezhut GoAnimates about all my favorite Visual Kei musicians sneaking at Chuck E. Cheese's or getting grounded for 793453893485743 years

Can't wait to see those officially endorsed Rarezhut GoAnimates about all my favorite Visual Kei musicians sneaking at Chuck E. Cheese's or getting grounded for 793453893485743 years

I literally hate myself for knowing exactly what this is referring to.

How are people liking the look of the OP?  I tried to make it easier to read and not just WALL OF TEXT.  Any suggestions for aesthetics of things to mention?

New info I added after I had posted: 

Discount code for MH users

Looking for YouTube contributors announcement

Things I'm planning on adding soon once I finish writing/brainstorming them:

Band list for next stream (to be posted in the next few hours)

RarezHut VIP program

Item request form

RarezHut shopping service

C5T5CYX.jpg?1

BANDLISTBANDLISTBANDLIST
(Releases from all these bands will appear at some point during the four days of streaming, but the exact time is a mystery.)

【_Vani;lla】
【Ecthelion】-エクセリオン-
2nd effect
Accent-Circonflexe
ACE OF SPADES
ACiD
ADAPTER。
AILE
Aliene Ma'riage
Ambivalent
Annie's Black
AZALEA
BAISER
baroque
Blast
Blu-BiLLioN
Blüe
BugLug
BY-SEXUAL
CANDY
CASCADE
Chateau La tour
CLOSE
CLOUD
Craysia
CUNE
D
D'espairsRay
D+L
D≒SIRE
DAS-VASSER
DEATHBIE
DecoLa Hopping
DIE IN CRIES
Dir en grey
DIV
DIVINE GRACE
Dolly
Dragon Guardian feat. JUN
Drop!!~ねお!!大和☆撫子ばんど。~
Dué le quartz
Earl Grey
ElDorado
Escalera
Eye for you
FALUNN
FANATIC◇CRISIS
FEEL
Gackt
GalapagosS
GARDEN
GLAY
GOATBED
GRAND ZERO
GREMLINS
GUNIW TOOLS
Headphone★Baby
HEAR
hide
ILLUMINA
Ize
Janne Da Arc
Jin-Machine
JOKER
Kagrra,
Kaya
Kneuklid Romance
L'Arc~en~Ciel
L'eprica
L'luvia
L&DS
La'cryma Christi
La’Mule
Lamiel
Lamina
LAREINE
LEZARD
LOGiQ
LUCA
Lumi/Ere
LUNA SEA
lynch.
MADARA
Madeth gray'll
MALICE MIZER
Mëbius
MELODY
MERRY
MIRAGE
mitsuko london
More                                       
NEW CINEMA 蜥蜴
NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST
Ove
OZWORLD
PENICILLIN
Phobia
PIECE
Pierrot
plastic post paper
Plastic Tree
PLEIADES
Poisonous Doll
Psycho le Cemu
R
R'OSE
Raphael
READY
RENASIS
RoNo☆Cro
R指定
S
S to M
Se'ikspia
SectMa
Seventh Butterfly Effect
SEX MACHINEGUNS
SHAZNA
Shelly Trip Realize
Since1889
SINCREA
SISTER'S NO FUTURE
Sleep My Dear
SMILE
Smileberry
SOPHIA
STELLA MARIA
STRAY PIG VANGUARD
THE HAKKIN
THE PINK☆PANDA
THE”FUZZ”
THREE EYES JACK
TOON-FACTORY
TOSHI
UILUS
V-last.
VAMPS
Versailles
VIDOLL
Vior gloire
Virgil
WITH SEXY
wyse
ya-foo
Yeti
ze零ro
イロクイ。 (Irokui)
ウツセミ (Utsusemi)
えぃみ→☆ (Eimi)
オトガデッド (Otogadead)
お洒落泥棒 (Oshare Dorobou)
お遊戯ゎが魔々団×【PaRADEiS】
ガゼット (The GazettE)
カメレオ (Kameleo)
ギブス (Givuss)
ギフト (Gift)
ゲノ (Geno)
サウイフモノ (Souiumono)
ジュリエット (Juliette)
シリング@倶楽部 (Shiring Club)
ゼクス (ZXS)
トモダチ (Tomodachi)
ドレミ團 (DoremiDan)
ビリー (Billy)
ファジログ (Fuzylog.)
マイドラゴン (My Dragon)
ミラレタ (Mirareta)
ムック (MUCC)
メイ (Mei)
メガマソ (Megamaso)
レボルブ (R'evolv)
人格ラヂオ (Jinkaku Radio)
姫苺 (Hime Ichigo)
実験台モルモット (Jikkendai Marmot)
己龍 (Kiryu)
彩冷える (Ayabie)
未散プロジェクト (Michiru Project)
朱 (Suzaku)
氷男 (Koori Otoko)
紅蝉 (Benizemi)
葵&涼平(Aoi & Ryouhei)
陰陽座 (Onmyouza)
雀羅 (Jyakura)
雅 -miyavi-
黒夢 (Kuroyume)
龍頭 (Ryuutou)

PLUS a ton of VAs...

Don't forget to RSVP to our Facebook event and share!

is that a cascade vinyl?!

also i swallowed my tongue @ seeing mitsuko london on the band list

(also also can you tell me what ya-foo you've got coming up so I can prepare myself)

I wish. It's actually a "fake" vinyl. There's a cardboard record in there with little hub in the middle holding the CD in place. It's still really cool though!

We generally try and keep the exact contents of the stream somewhat of a surprise, but I can at least tell you that it's a full album :3

Introducing RarezHut Crowd Rewards

We have the greatest customers in the world, and we want to continue to give back.  For every $200 we sell during the livestreams, we will raffle off a free CD.

Prepare yourselves for a tidal wave of free VK, all you have to do is show up <3

I was thinking about doing an MVP system that rewards whomever spent the most that weekend, but I figured a system that rewards a collaborative effort fits more into the spirit of things.

Next up, Monochrome Heaven-wide giveaways!  (as soon as I finish brainstorming on exactly how)

And we are live!  First item was a Plastic Tree Singles Collection CD that sold for a whopping $4

www.rarezhut.net/stream

Come join in!

We gave these away yesterday, the winners won by simply being in the chat.  Come join us today for your chance to win!

D'espairsRay - Squall

V.A. - Matina Prelude:2~en effort of resalt~

12493661_511047289054952_191976711520816

Here's a sneak peak of SOME of the rarez for tomorrow's stream because we love you all so much. Don't miss it! 11AM MST/6PM GMT

12523119_512758992217115_273469597624865

The RarezHut livestream auction starts in 10 minutes!  We're just chilling watching videos while we wait www.rarezhut.net/stream

Thank you again to everyone who came to the streams the last two weekends.  We're steadilly working on packing up orders and should start sending out invoices tonight.

We are continuing to send out shipping invoices, thank you for your patience :)
We apologize that it's taking slightly longer this time. Panda started school this week, and his Game Dev and C++ classes are not going easy the first week. Valicious wishes she could help, but stupid useless hands are not allowing that. We are forsaking sleep tonight in an effort to finish packing, weighing, and invoicing for all 30+ packages.

Effective January 17th, 2016, USPS raised their rates across the board. Most notable is a 21% increase for first class international mail, as well as not giving a discount for paying for shipping online anymore. We are currently in talks with other shipping companies about getting discounts to make shipping more affordable. (We ship over 100lbs/month)

RarezHut is working nonstop so that our customers are not punished by this increase. We'll keep everyone updated as we learn more.