madygrain

NIGHTMARE new single "Awakening." release

Nightmare has announced that their new single "Awakening." (3 types) will be released on march 23rd 2016 along with their third best of album "best tracks 2000-2005 [clowns]".

"Awakening." track list:

1.Awakening.

2.Twelve

3.VISUAL-KEI IS NOT DEAD, CUZ THEY'RE UNDEAD (included in type C)

I swear I didn't make the last track title up.

Their best tracks number 3 name fits perfect on their "ultimate circus" era.

"VISUAL-KEI IS NOT DEAD, CUZ THEY'RE UNDEAD"

So sad to see a band like NIGHTMARE doing such fool names nowadays.

Like seriously? That track name is so out there. Also happy that a new single is out along with their third best-of. Exciting times despite the haters ^_^

Not about haters or hating, I liked and listened NIGHTMARE for almost 10years, and I still keep an eye on them... is about they doing things that they never did before and that they wouldn't do on the past, they are clear changing themselves on their own music.

Being a Nightmare hater is just so old fashioned. When it comes to Nightmare, it is showing condescending apathy with a bit of ocasional and supressed animosity what gives you a conossieur status or an irrefutable good taste. You have to play it cool to be in. Like, liking them ironically or teaching others what can they like from them or how. Don't create a mood in wich people can sense how intense your irrationally negative feelings for the band are, but just don't let the people who may be excited about Nightmare talk about them without having a complete rundown on how they suck either. With luck, the people who just like their music will go away and traffic will be redirected to the posts about the bands considered 'worthwhile'.  

you don't have to be a hater to notice that their latest releases are crap tbh

Obviously since judging from your point of view, your opinion is fact and anyone who disagrees with it is just wrong. It's not like anyone might have a different music taste or prefer certain band albums over other more popular ones. God forbid if anyone may have *gasp* a different opinion from you.

Tbh musical taste is subjective, music touches people in different, personal ways. Everything that involves taste could be argued as subjective, that includes music (at least for me).

But hey, I'm just here to enjoy the bands I listen too, not hate on whatever band (this one being Nightmare) for many years due to the fact that they may never touch the undeniable greatness of that 'special album' (this one generally being anima) that you have idolize so much. It's not like 'Carpe Diem' had the fourth highest position album of theirs on the Oricon charts or one of the recent singles 'Rewrite' being the highest charted single in their career to date, despite not being connected to any movie or anime. It seems like they have plenty of fans who would like to disagree with your comment.  Agree or disagree, I'll continue to like the things I like while you can dislike the things you dislike.  ^_^

Don't create a mood in wich people can sense how intense your irrationally negative feelings for the band are

For me, I'm not sharing a irrationally negative feeling, I'm pointing my care about the band and how people are laughing about their songs names and things, and you can notice this in here.

@@Silverhawk33

Being in Avex, they get more famous around music scene, and have more new fans... but would you say that for example Carpediem is better than some others you like the most that aren't on Oricon?

Not about a special album, is about their history.

Yes, people can like or dislike, everyone have their personal taste.