Trombe

THE BLACK SWAN new album "OUSIA" release & has joined 寺子屋(terakoya)

lmao i thought the white drum was a butt/body when i didnt see the whole pic

That's how it is, but you cannot expect from every artist worldwide that they can deal with continuous and pressuring criticism. The internet is a relentless platform, but it is unfortunately the only source of media where middle-class artists can present their work nowadays. You can't say that anyone who isn't emotionally capable of dealing with constant negativity flung towards them isn't allowed or deserving to become an artist of any kind. As I have said many times before; they are just people — not machines. These guys are emotional and feeling, you can't expect everyone to grow a skin as thick as concrete. I personally think they shouldn't have to, but that the public should simply be a bit nicer.

I can't tell what was more cringe inducing....the crowd size, how dead the crowd is or Jin's horrible vocals in the intro. 

The performances though were pretty raw. 

I loved what they did with "Hate yourself."

FINALLY TBS LIVE FOOTAGE HELLS YEAH

edit: wtf is up with that venue/audience...was this performed at a studio or something where they asked just the saizen to come or did they play at an event where they were first off like wtf lol. im with stal lol it made them look real stupid considering they have a decent following smfh. their sound is also way too big for that venue i hate everything about this video wtf was up with the cymbals. ushinai was still epic </3

also what was the reason for leaving twitter (according to google translate) that was pretty fuckin vague

Ok like I get that jin is very off key in the intro, but that's not what bothers me... it's that he came out in a funeral shroud like Kyo and then tries to do the exact kind of Kyopera intro that kyo has been doing the past few years... idk like I KNOW jin is more creative than that..

Crowd size is depressing indeed

Ps I think he sounds quite strong for most of the songs though

It looks to me like those Cyber Circus events are all somewhat similar in crowd size? I saw the Fest Vainqueur video too and it was about the same amount of people while they're very popular.

It looks to me like those Cyber Circus events are all somewhat similar in crowd size? I saw the Fest Vainqueur video too and it was about the same amount of people while they're very popular.

You are correct, Cyber Circus events are small. They showed a VRZEL and ザアザア both less size or similar.

also what was the reason for leaving twitter (according to google translate) that was pretty fuckin vague

Sounds like some really vague "I want to focus on my music" reason to me. Someone with better skillz can translate.

I've been dying to see some TBS live, but now that I did, I wish I could unsee it. That venue is absolutely terrible and the audience... Let's not even talk about audience.

I feel so bad for TBS to have to play there, they deserve so much better. : /

[TYPE A CD track list]
01.RUVISH
02.赫音-finis-(kagune-finis-)
03.DEJECTED RAIN
04.赫音-justitia-(kagune-justitia-)
05.THE HOPELESS
06.流声、相剋の廃と(ryuusei soukoku no hai to)
07.TRIPPER
08.BLIND DAYS
09.THE WORLD IS MY ROOM
10.アスモデウスの槍(asmodeus no yari)
11.失い(ushinai)
12.OUSIA

[TYPE B track list]
01.RECEPTRIX (included in TYPE B )
02.流声、相剋の廃と(ryuusei soukoku no hai to)
03.THE HOPELESS
04.THE WORLD IS MY ROOM
05.赫音-justitia-(kagune-justitia-)
06.BLIND DAYS
07.TRIPPER
08.DEJECTED RAIN
09.失い(ushinai)
10.赫音-finis-(kagune-finis-)
11.想白の季雪(souhaku no kisetsu) (included in TYPE B )
12.アスモデウスの槍(asmodeus no yari)
13.RUVISH
14.OUSIA

Yup, Type B it is! That transition from 失い to 赫音-finis- is gonna be magic! Type A tracklist looks kind of strange.

i deleted all the old songs except the stripper remake off my itunes for dispersed, there's still too many here. like both the kagunes and ushinai is fine but i don't like the hopeless and stripper in the context of the other songs

still--IM SO EXCITED!!!

Trying to translate the paragraph of text on the album page. It looks like TYPE A's running time will be ~60 minutes, TYPE B's running time will be over 70 minutes, RECEPTRIX is supposedly going to be an intro track (but hopefully it's more than that), and 想白の季雪 is a ballad.

And apparently, both types have completely different tracklist arrangements because they want the listener to get two completely different impressions when listening to the album, and to set it apart from other "mere multiple type releases".

I used Google Translate, so this is probably 100% false.

Kind of agreeing with emmny, I think at least TYPE B could survive without THE HOPELESS and sTRIPPER.

⬆️ Further info:

Ryuusei (...) is co-composed by JIN & MAKOTO.

ASMODEUS (...) is composed by RENA.

Ushinai guitar & bass (ONLY) is re-recorded (different from -dispersed- ver, I think).

Souhaku (...) is composed by ITSUKI.