Sign in to follow this  
emmny

the GazettE NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

sorry to be that one shit starter in the fandom lol

no im not shitting u

venues have been leaking info here and there, initially starting with a san francisco venue and now the danforth music hall in toronto for april 27th; prices ranging from aprox 60-80 CAD for tickets, 215 for VIP (cough up bitch). considering this is the second thing thats leaked from venues, i have no doubt they'll be embarking on an imminent US/CA tour. the instructions were likely unclear from management, leading the venues to post it before an official announcement.

again this is UNCONFIRMED but imo its fucking likely, so feel free to freak out below.

lord knows im going LOL

BEFORE U CUT MY ASS HERES A FUCKIN LINK

DANFORTH LINK (grab screenshots it before it gets removed): http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10005022F9891D5E

gazette staff dont kill me plz xoxo

edit: link is down as expected

Edited by emmny

Moved this to the Rumours section because, as emmny said, nothing has been officially confirmed.

Before the page at the Regency Ballroom (SanFran venue) website went 404, I'm pretty sure it said that the tickets were supposed to go on sale on January 6th.

Why don't Japanese bands tour in america anyway? Is there just a much smaller fandom here than there is in Europe I guess? I know the fandom is pretty huge in south america. Or is it just easier to tour in Europe for whatever reason?

Why don't Japanese bands tour in america anyway? Is there just a much smaller fandom here than there is in Europe I guess? I know the fandom is pretty huge in south america. Or is it just easier to tour in Europe for whatever reason?

since they usually tour by bus i think europe is more convenient 

Prob has something to do with how spread out we are?

My plan is to get the VIP. I will make sure to take pictures and record if it's allowed...I just hope this will be confirmed really soon. Still scares me that their isn't an official announcement from the Gazette themselves, but I'll wait...

Oh fuck. I wonder if I should hold out hopes for EU dates? 

Heed that the VIP during the last tour was nothing but a plastic placard with a privilege for an early entry and nothing else. Wait for all the info before purchase lest it is similar this time around as well. 

They removed the Toronto date from the website so I'm not sure now. I did see ticketmaster posting for LA though. I'm so confused.....GAZETTE STOP F*CKING WITH MY HEART!!!

Sign in to follow this