Trombe

Versailles new CD release

Yikes. So only the limited edition is going to have all 6 songs (source). The regular is going to have just the first five. Also, it's going to be on Sherow Artist Society and not Warner curiously enough. I'm still assuming this is going to end up in stores, but it is starting to look like the limited edition will be live only.

Apparently Kamijo took himself a tumble off the stage last night in Barcelona. The doctor ordered he be off his feet for two weeks, so I'm not really sure what that means for Nippon Budokan and the release of this EP. 

11 minutes ago, JukaForever said:

It wont be the same seeing a majestic being sitting and extending his arms to express his grandeur lyrics, actually, I kinda want a fancam just to see what it would look like

3251527096_76620c549d.jpg

Like this? lol

And mommy said: don't try my shoes on, high heels aren't for you... :P

Taking jokes aside. I'm quiet curious too, how he'll solve this little problem. Wanna see it of course.

While talking about new songs... I just listened to the previews and all the song are almost the same. Shadow Fang and Marionette have a potential in it, but, to be honest, I still like Versailles and their work. But they need some more refresh. Instantly! Or even more experiments with another genres of music. But I'm not judging after previews only. Will wait for the whole EP/Album. To summarize - fot this moment - on average. Solid, but on average.

1 hour ago, JukaForever said:

yes but now imagine that for a 2 hour show, also imagine how he is going to do a song like red carpet day.

I'm cracking up at the image of Hizaki, Teru and Masashi running and jumping around during Red Carpet Day while Kamijo is just sitting on a throne in the middle of the stage screaming "MOTTO! MOTTO!" and doing hand motions.

9 minutes ago, Zalemu said:

I'm cracking up at the image of Hizaki, Teru and Masashi running and jumping around during Red Carpet Day while Kamijo is just sitting on a throne in the middle of the stage screaming "MOTTO! MOTTO!" and doing hand motions.

LOL exactly, or he could make his goons carry him around the stage all concert like he did in his solo

2.jpg

this was hilarious the first time I saw it