Trombe

Versailles new CD release

On 4/30/2016 at 4:09 PM, SinSenpai13 said:

Is Jupiter still around then? I'm confused. Oh well Love Versailles. Can't wait to see what happens.

They are--I'm assuming that'll just remain as a 3-man side project where Teru and Hizaki physically vent their frustrations onto Zin after having to perpetually simze next to Kamijo again, while also juggling Hizaki's solo project and whatever that new sub-label / tax evasion + copyright lockdown voodoo he just created.

They will release their best-album "The Greatest Hits 2007-2016" (2 Types) at 2016/09/14

Regular edition (3240 yen) is CD only and Limited edition (5400 yen) comes with a DVD with a long documentary of the history of the band and will be in a special box 

Tracklist: 

The Revenant Choir
The Love from a Dead Orchestra
Shout & Bites
Aristocrat’s Symphony
After Cloudia
zombie
Ascended Master
Serenade
Destiny-The Lovers-
MASQUERADE
Philia 
+ 2 new songs

All songs are re-recorded

Edited by Kiryu999

WHAT A JOKE 

Please Versailles xDD picking some of your best songs, re recording them, adding 2 new songs in here does NOT make a return ! MORE NEW STUFF PLEASE

omfg such a shame

Idk when they re-wrote Red Carpet Day it was great, so I'm not complaining about rerecordings. Maybe they'll fix the awkward piano cut-offs in Love From a Dead Orchestra~ Could do without Serenade / Destiny / Shout and Bites though.

Definitely not complaining here, they could have pulled an X Japan and remastered the songs or some crap but they rerecorded them all AND are giving us two new songs. This excites me. 

Their old material is untouchable and probably can't be improved upon very much.  I'm happy we'll get a couple of new songs soon but I was hoping for an official comeback soon. A new single or mini album would have been nice.