anadentone

The bad bandmen of VK bands

2 hours ago, Itsenapink said:

Wait..... can someone please tell me more about the thing with Yoshiatsu and the baby? Is it really true? I wanna know more... 

According to the girl, she had sex with Yoshiatsu and he took off the condom mid-fuck. Girl gets pregnant, tells him she's planning to get an abortion and asks him to pay for it and Yoshiatsu, being the gentleman that he is, ghosts her. Then the girl has to ask a male friend to come with her getting the abortion because apparently women in Japan can't go through an abortion alone, the supposed "baby daddy" has to be there too to consent. Here you can find the screenshots of the convo.

Edited by Nighttime Jae

49 minutes ago, Nighttime Jae said:

According to the girl, she had sex with Yoshiatsu and he took off the condom mid-fuck. Girl gets pregnant, tells him she's planning to get an abortion and asks him to pay for it and Yoshiatsu, being the gentleman that he is, ghosts her. Then the girl has to ask a male friend to come with her getting the abortion because apparently women in Japan can't go through an abortion alone, the supposed "baby daddy" has to be there too to consent. Here you can find the screenshots of the convo.

Incredible.

On 12/28/2015 at 6:37 PM, Takadanobabaalien said:

Ruchi & Yuuga from Devil Kitty are kusomen according to 2ch at least.

Yah Devil Kitty is "yakuza band" 

Just dealt with their old bassist and that dude is crazyyyy. 

There are too many sketchy vk band men, I had lots of seniors tell me to get mitsu and such but once your image is set in that there is no going back. 

The dudes in Nocturnal Bloodlust are some a$$hats for sure. Stealing band account money and then saying it was staff was not cool. Even if you choose to be a manwhore. Dont F over bandmates. . . Have heard that from too many mutual associates for that to be a rumor. 

Know so many lame people who ask for line account from girls so quick. Even some guy who borrowed money from a costume designer and did not pay back🤔

1 hour ago, Nighttime Jae said:

If that's true

Ultimate technique: 'Separating the artist from the art' ACTIVATE! 

What a scumbag.

On 12/30/2015 at 10:14 AM, Aferni said:

People call Koichi a kusomen cause they claim they've seen him leaving a Botox center.

I've heard stories about Koichi. I cant repeat them but hes a huge dick from what I hear. I unfortunately saw him in person with his new group last year and the VIBES i got from him was terrible (and it wasnt from that new music sound theyre doing lmao). Genki/Tsuzuku was fine for me but just being in the same room as Koichi felt all sorts of wrong. I didnt like him one bit and he didnt even do anything 🤮 like.. Im shocked with the vibes I got. I never felt that from any other bandmen. 

Edited by solaris05

8 minutes ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

Why is Kisaki still not on the list? 

I think some people just wanna forget his crazy ass exists.

1 hour ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

Because it's so obvious it doesn't need to be said. In the dictionary 'kisaki' is synonymous to "bad" 

4 hours ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

Same reason why history classes don't need to elaborate on why Hitler is a bad person

Edited by Total Saikou

I mean Kisaki's history is crazy as furrrk but the guy did help out lots of bands, even minor groups outside of his labels, and though his financial exploits are famous the guy did use money he gained (and didnt pay in taxes.) To help prop up his operations and help VK in many ways. Had this conversation with an ex.bangya friend recently and she had the same necessary evil view of him "dont like what hes done but respect what he did for vk." 

On 4/11/2020 at 12:53 AM, Nighttime Jae said:

I heard he swears to pay foreign girls for sex and after all blocks them... it was about 8-7 years ago, but it still sounds awful. 

Whoa that was...educational!

I'm sure there's a good percentage of bandsmen that are utter douchebags, but. They're onstage creating art...if you can't stomach it, don't pay to get in lol. I suppose I'd be more apt to defend them. They don't deserve to have people attack online and all that jazz, just because followers are catty etc. Gotta respect the business.

I find most of the bangya pretty entertaining, but maybe I'm just a rare breed. 

What is this thing about Jojo? I'm booked for the Gallo but honestly he freaks me out (I think thats part of the appeal...) He isn't like dangerous, is he? 🍴🍴🍴🍴

Edited by lei0418

7 hours ago, lei0418 said:

but. They're onstage creating art...if you can't stomach it, don't pay to get in lol.

Sadly lots of the real a$$holes are guys who are in bands that do not even write their own music. ex.Vexent guitarist and I work at the same place and he showed me some of his ghostwriter friend's work in the scene and I was surprised by some of the acts, others not so much. Sadly VK has become like idol groups with guitars. that coworker is a douche too tbh, did not care about VK history, just wanted to be like some kind of idol when he was in that band.

the only difference between idol groups and vk bands is that the idols get passed around among their label executives while vk musicians pass themselves around among their fans :^)

3 hours ago, ghostpepper said:

Sadly lots of the real a$$holes are guys who are in bands that do not even write their own music. ex.Vexent guitarist and I work at the same place and he showed me some of his ghostwriter friend's work in the scene and I was surprised by some of the acts, others not so much. Sadly VK has become like idol groups with guitars. that coworker is a douche too tbh, did not care about VK history, just wanted to be like some kind of idol when he was in that band.

That's kinda freaky, about the ghostwriter. I tend to be one that reads credits, but a lot of the new stuff I overlook. Where do you work?

My job has a branch in Tokyo and I'm considering checking it out. I'm heard the worst, how the culture can be seriously fake, how the women get robbed by bandsmen, and how a lot of them don't want day jobs anymore so they more or less turn to alternative means...it's pretty messed up.

21 minutes ago, lei0418 said:

That's kinda freaky, about the ghostwriter. I tend to be one that reads credits, but a lot of the new stuff I overlook. Where do you work?

My job has a branch in Tokyo and I'm considering checking it out. I'm heard the worst, how the culture can be seriously fake, how the women get robbed by bandsmen, and how a lot of them don't want day jobs anymore so they more or less turn to alternative means...it's pretty messed up.

Even if you read the credits it would be falsely under a band members name. I will not name any active bands online but bands like Vivid used a ghostwriter and that guy is still making stuff for other artist. A good sign of fakeness is a band has no demo releases, no past history of members in bands with similar music, but suddenly these young dudes come out with a fully produced release from the start. I understand from the record label's point of view of making money and such but F%CK that.

I work making designs for host clubs, kyabakura, and also do music composition jobs sometimes for idol, jpop, and once even the toyko government.

oh if you ever come to Tokyo DM me. Yah the newer culture is fake, the women do not get really robbed, just mitsu culture. Getting money for going on dates or for even doing nothing or to the extreme of going to love hotel etc. the only thing i have heard close to robbing is "i want to borrow money." but they never pay it back. I hang out with the older generation mostly though like late 80's to early 00's guys. Their generation had mitsu and such, even hide mentioned it on his radio show, ghostwriters were prevalent in the past too but not anywhere near the level of the current scene. the older generation were more interested in the music compared to now where it seems most people I meet are more interested in getting attention.

speaking of the main topic the ex.singer of NvM is like one of the wooorst guys I ever met here. if you read his Tanuki it is 100% true. haha.

1 hour ago, ghostpepper said:

Even if you read the credits it would be falsely under a band members name. I will not name any active bands online but bands like Vivid used a ghostwriter and that guy is still making stuff for other artist. A good sign of fakeness is a band has no demo releases, no past history of members in bands with similar music, but suddenly these young dudes come out with a fully produced release from the start. I understand from the record label's point of view of making money and such but F%CK that.

I work making designs for host clubs, kyabakura, and also do music composition jobs sometimes for idol, jpop, and once even the toyko government.

oh if you ever come to Tokyo DM me. Yah the newer culture is fake, the women do not get really robbed, just mitsu culture. Getting money for going on dates or for even doing nothing or to the extreme of going to love hotel etc. the only thing i have heard close to robbing is "i want to borrow money." but they never pay it back. I hang out with the older generation mostly though like late 80's to early 00's guys. Their generation had mitsu and such, even hide mentioned it on his radio show, ghostwriters were prevalent in the past too but not anywhere near the level of the current scene. the older generation were more interested in the music compared to now where it seems most people I meet are more interested in getting attention.

speaking of the main topic the ex.singer of NvM is like one of the wooorst guys I ever met here. if you read his Tanuki it is 100% true. haha.

These are some interesting insights👀

It's true, I find it harder to find newer acts that are genuine and do their own music... but there are some out there. Usually, they're the smaller indies ones that get often overlooked :') Reason why I find it hard to get into the next-big-thing bands that everyone seem to be into... they come off as fabricated and uninteresting to me. Even if they start off good, as soon as they get some deal of popularity and a contract I tend to lose interest in them.

I'm partial to the current Osaka vk indie scene, there are many smalls band that don't seem to fall into that category, but of course you can't know for sure. But I think that if you follow a band enough, you can tell when they're behind it 100%, as opposed to those who are labels' puppets.

Edited by Nighttime Jae

30 minutes ago, Nighttime Jae said:

These are some interesting insights👀

It's true, I find it harder to find newer acts that are genuine and do their own music... but there are some out there. Usually, they're the smaller indies ones that get often overlooked :') Reason why I find it hard to get into the next-big-thing bands that everyone seem to be into... they come off as fabricated and uninteresting to me. Even if they start off good, as soon as they get some deal of popularity and a contract I tend to lose interest in them.

I'm partial to the current Osaka vk indie scene, there are many smalls band that don't seem to fall into that category, but of course you can't know for sure. But I think that if you follow a band enough, you can tell when they're behind it 100%, as opposed to those who are labels' puppets.

Yah Osaka is way stronger for sub culture in everything now. Some great bands have started recently there! 

27 minutes ago, ghostpepper said:

Yah Osaka is way stronger for sub culture in everything now. Some great bands have started recently there! 

Tell some names!