Trombe

サウイフモノ(souiumono) will disband & last album "GAME OVER" release

it is announced at サウイフモノ(souiumono) one-man live "大忘年会クエスト" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/12/27 that they will disband after their one-man live tour "GAME OVER" tour final at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/04/10, and their last album "GAME OVER" will be released at 2016/02/10 (3,200yen)

[track list]
01.DEATH CAR CHASE
02.灰燼に帰す(haijin ni kisu)
03.UN-DEADHOUSE
04.Courier of the wind
05.CROCUS PACKAGE
06.SERAPHIM-追想の翅(tsuisou no hane)-
08.PHOTOGRAPHER
09.真夏のサマータイガー(manatsu no summer tiger)
10.BOMB×BOMB×BOMB
11.怨念少女(onnen shoujo)
12.THE LAST DAYS
13.GAME OVER

the band will disband as demon boss is defeated, curse is dispelled and subjugation quest is cleared, and peace of the world is restored

2012年3月より5人体制で旅を続けて参りましたが、突如現れた魔王の呪いにより、世界は漆黒の闇に包まれてしまいました。さらに呪いの力でSACCIがブサメンの姿に変えられてしまい、限られた時間内でしか元の姿で戦う事が出来ません。

来たる4月10日、魔王を倒して世界を平和に導くと共に、呪いを解き、この討伐クエストをクリアしてパーティーを解散いたします。

CXPar8yUoAEPBkK.jpg

it is announced at サウイフモノ(souiumono) one-man live "大忘年会クエスト" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/12/27 that they will disband after their one-man live tour "GAME OVER" tour final at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/04/10, and their last album "GAME OVER" will be released at 2016/02/10 (13 songs, 3,200yen)

For what it's worth, none of this was announced at the live today. It was only announced after online.

Anyway, Souiumono was a big part of my life for so long; it'll be hard to see them go...

Edit:idk why the text was so big sry I'm mobile and can't edit it properly. I think I fixed it?

the band will disband as demon boss is defeated, curse is dispelled and subjugation quest is cleared, and peace of the world is restored

demon boss is defeated but malice mizer are still on hiatus? peace of the world my ass.

This is probably the best disbandment announcement ever lol

Got scared maybe one of them cheated on their wife. But at least they defeated demon boss and cleared the subjugation quest.

demon boss is defeated but malice mizer are still on hiatus? peace of the world my ass.

There won't ever truly be world peace until they're back from the hiatus.

On a serious note, I hope Sacci and Nuppe are in another band together, or you know, bring Poitrine back from the ashes of 2011 and GE TOGETHER again.

Also what's up with SACCI's "new look"?

Aw this is so sad like I loved Souiu so much but I was hoping they would disband soon. Their past singles were boring and after the whole voting thing on whether or not Hirobucky should stay in the band or not, I was really upset at their management. I hope they continue doing something, I really like them.

Shit happens...I mean they've just started to make listenable better music with "Un deadhouse"...I don't like so much their old music but the new was pretty cool.. :/

They've uploaded details on the album:

2016年2月10日 LAST ALBUM

「GAME OVER」発売!
全13曲入 ¥3,200(tax out) TRCL-0112 

1.DEATH CAR CHACE
 作詞:SACCI / 作曲:nono
2.灰燼に帰す
 作詞:SACCI / 作曲:ぬっぺ
3.UN-DEADHOUSE
 作詞:SACCI / 作曲:SACCI
4.Courier of the wind
 作詞:SACCI / 作曲:nono
5.CROCUS PACKAGE
 作詞:SACCI / 作曲:ぬっぺ
6.SERAPHIM-追想の翅-
8.PHOTOGRAPHER
9.真夏のサマータイガー
10.BOMB × BOMB × BOMB
11.怨念少女
 作詞:SACCI / 作曲:nono , ぬっぺ
12.THE LAST DAYS
13.GAME OVER

⇒怨念少女 (onnen shoujo) was a free distribute of theirs.

They've also announced a one-coin (¥500 yen) oneman live to celebrate the album + as a ファン感謝祭 "Fan Thanksgiving" event on Wednesday, February 3rd @ takadanobaba AREA.

on the other hand i'm pretty underwhelmed..just like i've been since seraphim.

though bomb x bomb x bomb did finally grow on me. 

i was away from the comp when it started playing and i didn't recognize 怨念少女 at first (which actually happens to us every time they play it live we all take a while to realize wtf they are playing) and tbh i think i prefer the original version 

on the other hand i'm pretty underwhelmed..just like i've been since seraphim.

though bomb x bomb x bomb did finally grow on me. 

i was away from the comp when it started playing and i didn't recognize 怨念少女 at first (which actually happens to us every time they play it live we all take a while to realize wtf they are playing) and tbh i think i prefer the original version 

I went to the closet child in Shinjuku and I wasn't sure whether or not to buy that live dist. because it was like 2000yen+ and I was shopping for some Nocturnal Bloodlust stuff. What's the difference between the album version and the live dist. version?

On 1/26/2016 at 0:27 PM, Thats not hep hap said:

I went to the closet child in Shinjuku and I wasn't sure whether or not to buy that live dist. because it was like 2000yen+ and I was shopping for some Nocturnal Bloodlust stuff. What's the difference between the album version and the live dist. version?

sorry for not getting back to you sooner i didn't see this until now

the composition is quite different but i'm not sure how to describe it. personally, i like the older version a lot more. the newer version wouldn't be so bad i guess if you didn't hear the original version? it sounds like a bad cover of the original. It's too ~cleaned up~~ and trying to fit in closer to their newer style and the vocals are just..lol. It's pretty obvious SACCI doesn't want to be singing it--when they played it live he'd half ass it then too. The chorus part is very true to the original part and that's also when SACCI also tries when singing it

Anyway I can't believe they're gone.
It feels like a huge part of my passion for VK was extinguished with them going away...
I wish I had been able to go to the last live but that's life.