Sign in to follow this  
Miasma

Do you believe in the paranormal?

I'm a sceptic believer :P

I'm very interested in reading about paranormal stuff but I'm not sure I believe it. I've had a few experiences that I'm still not sure what they were, if it was just coincidence or acctually something paranormal... still nothing HUGE, so I'm not sure.

I see the Ghosts by since i was child until today  i talk also with the Ghosts , the Ghosts are as us but are simply Ghosts , i have many Ghosts  in my home and i see much  Ghosts  walk in street  and when a Ghost know that i see escape or hide himself where i can't find.

I have seen Ghosts blody, Ghosts without parts of their body, Ghosts burned, Ghosts with a hole on their heads, Ghosts that puke blood, Ghosts that screams ,of night, morning, afternoon there is not a special time when the manifestation  begin because the Ghosts are always with us and around any place.

I know many stories  about the Ghosts that manifest  to me  there are homicide, suicide , incidents .

One day i will tell you a story about a Ghost  is very emotional  as story  is about  Love.

Yeah i am a paranormal person that see Ghosts.💜😘👻

Edited by DeborahArena

I believe in it. If one wants to see this stuff, you just have to open your mind to it which is why I have vowed (to myself or the universe I dunno) that I don't want and will not see anything lmao I just feel like something continues to try to manifest itself to me, but being a massive wuss, I don't wanna know what it is. If any ghosts or visions want to visit me in my dreams, feel free to but I'm closed for IRL business 

Sign in to follow this