Sign in to follow this  
doombox

coldrain US Tour Spring 2016

Awesome but sadly i have never heard of any of these other bands .... i guess i have to start listening :) any recommendations ?

Awesome but sadly i have never heard of any of these other bands .... i guess i have to start listening :) any recommendations ?

Silverstein is GOD.

Emerosa's new vocalist is very good.

Being as an Ocean are okay lol.

Never heard of rarity.

Looks like a good lineup. Will go see. Even though I'll have to go to milwaukee bleh. No offense Ito haha.

They're coming 2 Boston at my favorite Venue.

Someone gimme some of their best songs so i can decide if i wanna dish out the money for this.

SILVERSTEIN - Smile in your sleep,If you could see into my soul, Your sword vs my dagger, Call it karma. A midwestern state of emergency, Face of the earth, Buried at sea, Milestone, Desert Nights, Je me Souviens (Their newer stuff is more refined) ALL OF IT IS GOOOOOD.

EMEROSA - People like me we just don't play, But you wont love a ghost, Gold Dust (basically anything from the album VERSUS onwards). The reason being that anything older is from their old vocalist, Johnny Craig - Yes THE Johnny Craig.

BEING AS AN OCEAN - Nothing save the power they're given, L'exquisite Douleur, Even the dead have their tasks (they're mostly rough on the vocals)

Rarity - Anne Hathaway, Fifteen Stories, (Listening to the album and I'm liking it) 

Sooo I heard from one of the people that work at the venue in Wisconsin, USA that Coldrain will NOT be playing there with the other bands during the event.

I'll try to back up this claim later. Just warning those in the midwest.

Sign in to follow this