LIDL

Multitasking.

I'm horrible at multi-tasking when it doesn't come to games. Like I can't listen to and watch a movie at the same time, it confuses the crap out of me.

I'm awesome at multitasking. Once while playing Kingdom Hearts I started playing Pokemon Silver on my Gameboy Colour.

With my Game Boy Advance loaded with Warioland 4 as a backup.

A backup.

While talking to people on MSN.

In a heated battle of Solitaire Showdown against one of them.

While making it clear to some pakistani guy on the phone that I don't want to conduct a survey and that it in fact won't "only take 5 minutes".

With chicken cooking in the kitchen.

Against the clock.

Asleep.

In general, I read a book, watch a movie and write a blog all at the same time O_o, it works!

Fucking can't beat that!

Actually I have a window with...::counts:: Nine themes in it right now...I just want to narrow it down first. :D

im not that great in doing combos but i play 2 games in facebook, searching the net, looks at the other forums and watch youtube at the same time.

wtf is this necromancy!?!? XD

You know, raising the dead from their graves, summon their spirits and speak with them. Just the normal stuff you do when you're bored.

I'm pretty bad at multitasking. When I have to do two things at the same time it kinda works out but more is like "ShTon.exe has stopped responding".

In some point, i'm decent in multi tasking so i think, i can redeem myself over it. 😊