Sign in to follow this  
dannemannen

Any truly good new jrock band the last 3 years?

I don't know, sometimes i try random releases from new bands in the download section but it all kind of sucks... You know that cheap VK sound...
Has there come any new TRULY good bands the last 3 years? If so, please tell me. Only high quality super catchy stuff.

Thanks for everything so far, dadaroma sounds awesome. Will keep checking!

I already know about fear and loathing, but thanks =)

Btw, here is the last jrockvk-song that truly blew me away, and it was in 2011. 

You know you could just branch out into other sections of Japanese music besides VK, where there seems to be no shortage of up and coming promising bands. when I started getting tired of all the stagnation in the scene back in 2010-2011 that's what I did and it pretty much revitalized my interest and love for Japanese music. Just a thought.

First of all I just want to say thank you for shounenki, I especially liked this song:

You can really feel that its a high quality production, and of course it is super catchy, its like this stuff I am after.
I will keep checking all other recommendations, thank you!

Just hop out of the usual VK fare and treat yourself with casual, non-VK acts if you feel displeased?

I could care less for VK but some Xaa-Xaa and maybe Chanty (a real shame that midwest emo/screamo has not been explored by visual hipsters that much) might do it imho.

Sign in to follow this