Seiji

PV Section?

PV Section?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my idea for PV Section?

• Sounds amazing. Why don't we have one already?
    • Meh. Don't care either way.
    • Nope. (Give a reason below)

Hello. This very simple idea just came to my mind when browsing the forums.

How about a section for sharing LINKS to PVs which are available to watch online?

I really like finding out about new bands through listening to them and since there's already a section for images I think in a forum for japanese music a section for PVs wouldn't be too far-fetched.

I second this.

A lot of bands are discussed here that I either haven't heard of or seen any samples or PVs of their music online. 

I think if one follows the News section and/or the Videos section it's easy enough to find the latest videos, as multiple people seem to add Youtube links to these threads pretty often (speaking of News threads here).

imo I find it unnecessary, but as long as the News section gets updated with videos like usual, I'm not opposed to the idea of a PV section.

I think if one follows the News section and/or the Videos section it's easy enough to find the latest videos, as multiple people seem to add Youtube links to these threads pretty often (speaking of News threads here).

imo I find it unnecessary, but as long as the News section gets updated with videos like usual, I'm not opposed to the idea of a PV section.

Jig said what came in my mind.

Also, you can post it on the "Artists" section.

Ya, I third this. People seem to always post the videos in the News section.

I discover new bands that way and am also able to listen to them.

I think it would be a good idea, a PV feed is one of the reasons I still prefer checking out blogs. The news section can sometimes be filled with useless comment posts rather than just links.

I feel like this isn't needed, I also get a lot of pvs from the news section and just by subscribing to a million channels on youtube. But I also wouldn't be opposed if other people want it as long as new videos still get posted in news too.

When I made this thread I was mainly thinking old PVs, classics, lesser known favorites and so on. I feel like there is no real place for those.

I agree that we get most of the newer PVs in the news section though.

Thinking about it a "random favorite PVs" thread or something like that might be a nice alternative, if a section is not needed.

I have a list. Im willing to share there are some i want to find that arent even like on the internet :(