Lestat

THE DIRTRUCKS & DIO - Distraught Overlord one-time revival for European Tour.

The show in Paris last night was perfect, but I need a therapy now.

As a lesbian female i had to touch mikaru's booty while he was crowd surfing (it's muscular if you want to know) and I saw kei's man parts under his short (the thing is too loose) >_> (and he was wearing underwears of course, but still, i'm traumatized now.)

I don't have a neck anymore, I'm dead inside now but i'm fucking happy. Please tell me if Kei still have this horrible jean short or if he have leather during the next dates XD I wonder if it's planed to look terrible or not ->

Also, mikaru's wings fell off last night -> I hope he'll fix it for the rest of the tour x)

EDIT : I'm talking about this outfit XD
12966377_10209034266995982_1375659607_n.

Edited by Undead burger

8 hours ago, Undead burger said:

The show in Paris last night was perfect, but I need a therapy now.

As a lesbian female i had to touch mikaru's booty while he was crowd surfing (it's muscular if you want to know) and I saw kei's man parts under his short (the thing is too loose) >_> (and he was wearing underwears of course, but still, i'm traumatized now.)

I don't have a neck anymore, I'm dead inside now but i'm fucking happy. Please tell me if Kei still have this horrible jean short or if he have leather during the next dates XD I wonder if it's planed to look terrible or not ->

Also, mikaru's wings fell off last night -> I hope he'll fix it for the rest of the tour x)

EDIT : I'm talking about this outfit XD
12966377_10209034266995982_1375659607_n.

Did they sell their new mini album there?

The show in London last night was intense. I have no words yet. These guys put on an incredible show.

Bagged their new single and got it singed. Met the guys, they are all so nice.

Unreal.