Peace Heavy mk II

[ZOMBIEXJUICE]

banner01.jpg

I don't believe there is a thread here for this site, but [ZOMBIEXJUICE] is a gallery for both scans and lyrics, originally created by @Arithmetica that I inherited last year and have been slacking on updating.  :ill:

The focus is predominantly on old-school bands, but I've been adding scans of whatever I have lying around. I'm currently in the process of organizing old content and providing thumbnails so it's a little easier to get around.

The latest update contains scans of the following:

-暗黒世界ハ闇 omnibus

-狂死楽園 by Madeth Gray'll

-パズル by Kneuklid Romance

i have the site on my favourites incase i need any kote scans for whatever reason, thanks for updating~

http://image-complex.occult-proposal.net/images.html

Hey everyone -- after much delaying and wasting time, I've made some pretty big updates to the scans page. Now, each artist is broken up into their scans' respective albums or categories (as some bands are only flyers or magazine articles) and feature preview icons. I may split this page out to be smaller chunks of bands (like A-F, G-M, etc) in the future, but for now I'm just happy I finally got that over with :staru: 

I currently do not have a scanner, so adding more scans of the CDs I own will take some time. I do plan on transcribing some more lyrics into kana and romaji soon, so at least I'll still be able to provide some updates.

Additionally, I've made a Twitter account for the site. I plan to use this to blast out update notifications as well as share some cool vkei-related content I stumble across. Checkout @ZombieXJuice if you're interested :) 

http://image-complex.occult-proposal.net/images.html

New update went out this evening. It's scans for all of the Cuartet CDs I've been spamming here (as well as that Gossip single). I got a new scanner, so I plan on actually updating more often. Already started working on my next batch~

My goal is to have all of my (opened) collection scanned by the end of March. I think I'm about 3/4 of the way there? 

Anyway, today's update was a big one that I've been working on for a while. This is all of my Grieva CDs + the rest of my last Rarezhut order + a random one I know I didn't do yet. Enjoy~

Latest update, which covered a good deal of CDs I've received from my Rarezcrate subscription (hence, why these bands are a bit unlike the content I typically share). I've tried to refine my editing technique a bit as well -- hopefully my images are starting to look a bit better :blob2:

21 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Ah! That actually has a song that's been sitting on my request list for translation but I haven't found the lyrics, so it's been stuck on the on-hold side - just to make sure, is it okay to use the images you post for the lyrics? With linked credit, of course!

Hey, I was taking a look at the scans for "Love century pub 2002" and found out that they only cover the six first songs. Isn't that a mistake?

Edited by IGM_Oficial

On 1/6/2020 at 10:36 AM, IGM_Oficial said:

Hey, I was taking a look at the scans for "Love century pub 2002" and found out that they only cover the six first songs. Isn't that a mistake?

I may have missed a few cards. Let me double check that I uploaded everything, but it’s very likely I didn’t scan the whole thing (I do things in batches sometimes and may have missed those since they were individual flash cards, not an album booklet). I do distinctly remember some of the bands not having a photo, nor lyrics, so there’s a chance the song your looking for doesn’t have any as well.

also!!!

This just reminded me that I have like 10 CDs scanned and edited. I just have to upload them and add them to the site 😴