SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Thought I'd get into the Halloween spirit. Even though it sucks.

Beat Costume Quest about 30 minutes ago. Such a short game but so damn good. Cute and awesome rarely mix as well as they do in this.

Right now playing Fallout: New Vegas some more... I mean yeah okay it's not halloween themed... or a horror game... but Vault 34 is scaring the shit out of me right now. So that'll do.

DL'd Undead Nightmare for RDR earlier. Will probably start that up if I get bored of FNV. Or if it crashes lawl.

Finished New Vegas' main story last night, on the anti-Legion side. Will probably reload from an old save and go pro-Legion. And maybe do a Hardcore mode run at some point. But probably not for a while, what with my ultimate edition DA:O coming... hopefully tomorrow. Never gave it a chance and I'm still iffy on the combat, but hell, it's Bioware.

Playing: Syphon Filter. Free from PS Plus. Total classic. Best taser ever.

Final Fantasy XII and Devil May Cry (the first one).

I'm not a slow gamer -- I just finally got back into gaming as of late.

In FFXII, I'm stuck because I died in a ridiculous way several times earlier in the game at different periods of time that prevented me from leveling my people right. Plus, that stupid license board is just...AUGH.

In Devil May Cry, bought it from GameStop for $4, and I forgot where the crap I am now.

I haven't played it in a few....months.

Started a new game in FFXIII because I never finished it and basically trapped myself in a corner for not playing it right. Now further than I was before... kinda liking it, to be honest. Fuck all you h8az. Including me. Still not what I want from an FF, but a good game nonetheless.

You know. Aside from the horrible characters (except Sazh) and the horrible localized voice acting (except Sazh). Yeah. Aside from those largely relevant things.