SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

on my x360

smackdown vs raw 2010 (till 2011 comes out)

red dead redemption

alien vs predator

on pc

world of warcraft

roller coaster tycoon 3

Pc : Need for speed Most Wanted.

PSP: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By sleep and dissidia... :)

but I suck at finishing games XDDD

X360:

Dead Rising 2

Ninety-Nine Nights II

Modern Warfare 2

PC:

Caesar III

iPod:

Tilt to Life

Angry Birds

:)

anigifzic.gif

MEDAL OF HONOR 2010 EA MOBILE

cant finish the Alone level where you only have a knife and there are four enemies

and TEKKEN 6 yesterday on a rental shop XBOX360

Previously: All the (buyable) Mass Effect 2 DLC's because I was too much of an idiot to buy them before.

Currently: Tales Of Monkey Island (On Chapter 5: Rise Of The Pirate God, about to finish. This has been just as good as Monkey Island 1, 2 and 3. Thoroughly happy the series is still going, and as funny and inventive as ever. Anyone who's never played any MI games before, I urge you to go buy them from PSN/XBLA. Assuming it's still there, you can buy the first 2 in a special edition bundle for £6 (on PSN at least). Well worth it.)

Later....ly: Fallout New Vegas on the 22nd. For 10 years in seclusion. Breaks for food optional. Bathroom breaks not allowed, bucket will be provided.

^ I loooooooooooooooove Monkey Island. One of my favourite series of all time. And I wish I could afford Mass Effect 2's DLC spent money on Dragon Age DLC instead, Lair of the Shadowbroker hnnng

And I am playing God Eater Burst demo right now, also to tide me over 'til the new Monster Hunter, since it's basically Namco's rendition of MH, anime ver.

Mass Effect 2 [X360]

Final Fantasy XIII [PS3]

Both are awesome games, too bad i can't decide which one i should play now :P. And cant wait for the Fallout: New Vegas :spin:

^ I loooooooooooooooove Monkey Island. One of my favourite series of all time. And I wish I could afford Mass Effect 2's DLC spent money on Dragon Age DLC instead, Lair of the Shadowbroker hnnng

Woo. <3 I hope the talks between Ron Gilbert and Tim Schafer about joining Dave Grossman for more Monkey Island go through. T'would be momentous. And the LOTSB DLC is epic as hell. Should go for it. Screw money.

Playing: Fallout 3. Just fucking around. At this point I'm craving New Vegas. The UK sucks, I want mine on the 19th. Or now.

anigifihy.gif

The Lord of the Rings: Middle-Earth Defence

waiting for PES 2011 on mobile..

will going to play TEKKEN 6 later

Fallout: New Vegas.

Funny, the massive uproar of the game being buggy to hell and actually unplayable don't seem to be affecting me at all. Sure, I had one crash maybe 2 or 3 hours in, but since then everything's been fine. Also, FNV > F3. Amazing how a better story and proper delving into the lore can turn what basically looks like a Fallout 3 clone into what Fallout 3 really should have been. Still scared I might just get a game breaking bug at some point, but I can't put the damn thing down.

^ I'm scared to buy any Obsidian related games ever since Alpha Protocol. I don't care if it's a Bethesda produced game based in a universe I can't get enough of.

I'm still playing Gothic 4 plus Splinter Cell Conviction and F1 2010.

Syberia (PC) - Yeah, little late to the party (2002-game iirc), but on GOG.com they had a nice deal, with 8 games (I believe) for 35 dollar, including long-wanted games as Syberia I+II, Amerzone, and Still Life, couldn't pass it on :)

Caesar III (PC) - Yeah, still playing this. One of the best PC-games ever :)

Modern Warfare 2 (X360) - warming up for Black Ops :)