SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

16 hours ago, Gesu said:

It looks good. I've never actually played the Fire Emblem games for 3DS because they always did that fucking annoying thing of releasing two versions of the same story in separate games which really turned me off because I never knew which one to go for. They finally release a game on its own aaaand it's for the Switch, which I don't have 🙃 I'll probably get one next year, though. A new Animal Crossing game is coming out on March 20th, 2020 and IIII NEEEEED IIIIT

They only did that with Fire Emblem Fates... and I agree it was stupid . I don't want to have to buy it twice to get the whole experience. Fire Emblem Awakening though is still worth checking out if you're interested in the series, it's the game that kinda ignited the series current popularity over here in the west and is really good, perfect game to start with as well.

I've gotten a little bored with Monster Hunter World and since us PC peasants will have to wait for the Iceborne expansion for a million years, I figured I'd need something new to play while waiting. So I got Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. The controls are a bit clunky and I miss some of the QoL things that World has but I still really love it so far. Also, when I first started the game I thought maybe I should try learning some new weapon, so I tried out a few different ones for a bit but in the end still just picked up the lance and accepted that I just can't play with anything else anymore haha.

Played "love thyself- a horatio story" - an april's fool joke that turned real. If you want to play a short dating sim where you, a clone, get together with other clones of you, this is for you.

...that aside, the endless series of strategy games are great (endless legend, endless space etc)

Edited by gret

I bought Psychedelica Of The Black Butterfly yesterday and it's soooo goooood so far. I think Kagiha is best boi, followed by Karasuba. God, why do I always go for the one with the green colour scheme? I swear, no exceptions, I always go for the green guy, and if there isn't a green guy, then the yellow guy (see my current profile pic; liable to change to Kagiha once I finish the game). Maybe it's because I like the kind, gentle types and green is often seen as a kind, gentle colour? 🤔

1 hour ago, Gesu said:

I bought Psychedelica Of The Black Butterfly yesterday and it's soooo goooood so far. I think Kagiha is best boi, followed by Karasuba. God, why do I always go for the one with the green colour scheme? I swear, no exceptions, I always go for the green guy, and if there isn't a green guy, then the yellow guy (see my current profile pic; liable to change to Kagiha once I finish the game). Maybe it's because I like the kind, gentle types and green is often seen as a kind, gentle colour? 🤔

I bought the game because the plot sounded interested and the artwork looked nice, but it's been sadly sitting on my shelf :P I've been meaning to play it one of these days, lol. Once you finish it, I'd love to know your thoughts on it :D

Edited by monkeybanana4

1 hour ago, monkeybanana4 said:

I bought the game because the plot sounded interested and the artwork looked nice, but it's been sadly sitting on my shelf :P I've been meaning to play it one of these days, lol. Once you finish it, I'd love to know your thoughts on it :D

Sure thing, I'll let you know! You're right that the art is nice, as is to be expected from Otomate :P the plot is also really interesting as you mentioned. Without giving away any spoilers (and tbh I kinda can't atm because I'm not far into it), it's somewhat similar to Amnesia: Memories but it's more intriguing and the guys are nicer, lol. They kinda look similar but they act a bit more... tolerable. Dgmw, I liked Amnesia, but some of the routes were a bit... 👀

Been replaying the GC version of TLoZ: The Wind Waker for the first time in more than a decade lately. I'm quite far into the game at this point and... god DAMN it's ridiculous how that infamous Triforce quest sucks all the momentum out of the game. I even remember it being the point where I initially dropped the game way back when I first played it. 

Been playing Soul Calibur 6 on and off, and I love it. Always been a huge fan of the game, though I'm a bit disappointed at how slowly they've been adding new content to the game.

Anyways, here are come characters I created. Character creation is always one of the coolest aspects of the game for me;

Spoiler

4kdRmcN.jpg

0ffaGRf.jpg

gao4OZ8.jpg

dfqgQRt.jpg

4ubqY9E.jpg

IEn628S.jpg

d5krcLM.jpg

gP2ZB5x.jpg

yNWLSAF.jpg

ZmNaIZm.jpg

cKFwehp.jpg

wcf7hBi.jpg

O2BsIHS.jpg

6W7psHI.jpg

RmmugGR.jpg

6YWsFZf.jpg

iP73fED.jpg

rSs8BMH.jpg

LNqr74I.jpg

I7l26fu.jpg

jIKvP0B.jpg

nZVebEt.jpg

OmvinEL.jpg

K8rn2X3.jpg

tWDMLSK.jpg

aybwTwu.jpg

D659OOj.jpg

On 8/11/2019 at 1:47 AM, Original Saku said:

Been playing the new Fire Emblem on the Switch and it's.... good. Like really good.

Super late, but I've been playing it, and I agree one hundred percent with this. It's a nice improvement over the last few FE games.

I play ranked games in Dota, my mmr is 4.3k in both support and carry, I also play often Call of Duty with my friends, we often win matches in Alcatraz(blackout). From time to time I play flash games as well at work, I like Happy Wheels for example and Impossible Quiz, both games are funny and hilarious, especially Happy Wheels. Pewdiepie has one video of Happy Wheels as well :D

I also like indie games, my latest indie game was Fran Bow. 

Other games include: WoW, jericho, TERA, other flash games.

Edited by pluviophile

2 hours ago, Ro plz said:

I've been playing Persona 4 on PS Vita and its really fun. 

Next up my list is to finally bang out Horizon Zero Dawn. 

You are in for a treat! one of the absolute best open world games on PS4. I wish hunting big monsters in MHW was as good as it is in this game.

Currently playing Fallen Order and having tons of fun. It's like one of those discount soulsborne, kinda unpolished, but slicing stuff and throwing people far away with the force is so much fun.

Got Days Gone borrowed from my cousin and probably will start that one next.

The new CoD Modern Warfare. It's the most refreshing CoD game I've played since the last time I played a CoD game was Black Ops 2. But my goodness this game is ridiculously huge. Over 140 gigs of install files.

Even since I got this rec in my feed, I've been playing/learning tech for srb2kart (server specific setups/addons/FAQ here).  The game is basically a fanmade sega-themed brutal version of mario kart. The newer low-poly models bring the game together, and I probably wouldn't have been as convinced to pick up the game if they didn't exist. 

Other than that, just Project Diva Future Tone Arcade (PC) and working on tech w/ Umihara Kawase Shun. I don't really find myself wanting to dedicate all my time to one game b/c it saps a bunch of my time (reminded how I put at least 500+ hours between BoTW and FFXV ...)

I'm def. wanting to pick up one of the game-randomizers though like ZWWR (Wind Waker).

Edited by colorful人生

The Sims 4(PS4)- my legacy challenge which is still on the first generation

Pokémon Shield- still breeding for a shiny ponyta three boxes later...