SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

currently bouncing between these three;

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PC)

Blade & Soul (PC)

Bloodborne (PS4)

Also getting ready to start a 100% Dark Souls Playthrough and I've been thinking of playing some Xcom: Enemy Within before Xcom 2 comes out on the 5th.

busy busy when it comes to video games lately xD

Currently trying to 100% Bloodborne

awesome! I just attained 100% on it a week or two ago and finally got the Platinum... It's not terribly hard to get just really time consuming since you need to do a minimum of 3 playthroughs to get all the ending trophys and then Chalice Dungeon trophy is such a chore xD good luck and hang in there :)

awesome! I just attained 100% on it a week or two ago and finally got the Platinum... It's not terribly hard to get just really time consuming since you need to do a minimum of 3 playthroughs to get all the ending trophys and then Chalice Dungeon trophy is such a chore xD good luck and hang in there :)

omg everyone's telling me about the chalice dungeons and i havent even messed around with them yet :'(

I have finally started on Assassin's Creed IV after the tedious experience that was Assassin's Creed III; the latter I just didn't like — wonky controls, flat characters and a very confusing storyline that felt rather empty at times. I adored the previous installments so the third was quite a disappointment for me even while I am usually not influenced too greatly by bad reviews of others. It was simply that I did not like it too much for myself. It also took me way too long to finish because I had a hard time picking it up and avoided it frequently, although I am glad that I have finished it so I can finally progress in the series.

Black Flag already looks much more promising and I actually missed the uninterrupted free-running on buildings that was lacking in the third one because of all the open space. The environment is absolutely beautiful, the characters are fleshed out a little more (from the start) and it's therefore easier to flow into the story without having to dig too deeply into the archives.

The only thing that is of course disappointing is the death of Desmond, and the Abstergo employee is now an empty first-person vessel without personality.

I played a lot of TurboGrafx/PC-Engine games recently...

I beat Terra Cresta II yesterday, it's a way too long basic SHMUP by Nichibutsu, maybe some people don't think it's fun, but I felt okay.

I beat Bloody Wolf last Saturday, the music is cool, and I really love run'n'gun games, don't get me wrong it's probably the best shooter in 16-bit era.

For Cratermaze, I made it to stage 30 without losing single life last Sunday night, come on, this game is too easy but fun and cute, you'll be satisfied with what you've done, just relax.

I beat Gradius without losing one life this Monday, I mean, the PC-Engine version. I think it's easier than arcade and NES version.

I beat Image Fight this Tuesday, wat da hell, this game is super super hard, I struggled in stage 6, losing 3 lives at least. It requires reaction of light-year speed. For me, it's the hardest SHMUP I've ever played, even Donpachi series and Ketsui Kizuna Jigokutachi couldn't compare with it. well, maybe Psikyo has more shooters requiring quick reaction.

I also beat some games from Konami GB Collection vol.1 to 4 on gameboy color. I remember I beat Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge, Probotector, Pop'n'Twinbee, Parodius, Nemesis and Nemesis II within one loop. I'll definitely play Quarth and Frogger on vol.4 tonight.

Just bought Darkest Dungeon and The Witness, Darkest Dungeon is so awesome played it all night and I'm really digging the unforgiveness and punishing in depth DnD gameplay style of it all! Haven't played the witness yet, probably will do it tomorrow, but I've heard amazing things and I'm a big fan of puzzle games not to mention I love Braid to death so... :D

FFX

Never played it when it first came out, picked up the PS4 version. Loving it so far!

My little brother loved the game. If you've ever played FFXII, he says the experience of FFX/FFX-2 is on par.

Just purchased the Lara Croft: Tomb raider Reboot Remastered for PS4 since it's less than $8 on PS Store (down from $40). Gonna play tonight.

Anyone ever play Gravity Rush?

I watched the first 25 min of gameplay and it looked amazing. There's a remastered ver. coming out, that's why I ask.

My little brother loved the game. If you've ever played FFXII, he says the experience of FFX/FFX-2 is on par.

Just purchased the Lara Croft: Tomb raider Reboot Remastered for PS4 since it's less than $8 on PS Store (down from $40). Gonna play tonight.

Anyone ever play Gravity Rush?

I watched the first 25 min of gameplay and it looked amazing. There's a remastered ver. coming out, that's why I ask.

Gravity Rush is amazing! totally hard to believe it was a launch game for the vita but yeah really cool idea and was executed great. The only problem with the game was the controls took a while to get used to, but that's a non issue now since the remaster is coming out on PS4, so controller is gonna be so awesome in this game xD also they have a sequel coming out as well later this year.

Now I am playing RE 2 Revelations.

It's a long game, but its good. This is my first RE that im playing, im so excited for others. Someone have one suggestion about others RE ?

Gravity Rush is amazing! totally hard to believe it was a launch game for the vita but yeah really cool idea and was executed great. The only problem with the game was the controls took a while to get used to, but that's a non issue now since the remaster is coming out on PS4, so controller is gonna be so awesome in this game xD also they have a sequel coming out as well later this year.

Yeah I totally saw it! 

I REALLY want to play Gravity Rush *ahemavatarahem* but I don't have either console to play it on. ;-;

Lol how did I not make that connection? me dumb.

Started playing The Witness. My brain hurts already.

Yeah but it's still awesome, spent all day yesterday playing... and then I got stuck lol gotta get back on with a fresh mind and sort it out xD

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I haven't had too much time to play it, so I haven't really gotten anywhere yet. So far, it seems like a watercolour textured 80's high school movie (that storyline) that takes place in medieval times, and everyone looks totally weird (especially Zelda). And I'm pretty sure the giant birds eat people...

Oh, and you can only save your game if you "pray" to a bird statue.

Is it good? I tried to login but the Uplay site says : "your Ip is banned" or something o.o

lolol

PS4 is full today and I think PC just filled up too