SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I just finished playing The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. Talk about ending it on a cliffhanger. It feels like an introduction to the main plot. The game has the innocence of Grandia, the romance of Lunar, and the gameplay style of FF Tactics / Disgaea. I'm trying out new game+ right now. I really can't wait for Second Story to be released and I heard it's 3 times longer being much more in-depth with the story. Thank you so much XSEED!

I've had Dragon Age: Inquisition since it came out but now just started playing it....and can't stop.

That game is great, I played it twice already.

Playing pokemon FireRed, almost done. I will do Emerald next and try to get properly acquainted with the 3rd gen pokemons. I breezed through Ruby too fast last time and could barely recall a handful of the 3rd gen pokemon.

I'm playing Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen and Resident Evil 6 will follow with friend after our exam >D

Because of my friends, I started playing an MMO game called TERA.

Also playing the Devil May Cry reboot which is good so far.

playing MGS2 right now, when I'm done with this one I'll move on to MGS3 and Peace Walker... I'm not sure if I'll do MGS4 or not, I might if I'm not burnt out by then XD

Getting ready for The Phantom Pain!

just finished Final Fantasy IX

very cool game, world and characters. battle system is a bit too barebones and easy i think and the story tries a bit too hard to push some FF7ish "destroyer-of-worlds" narrative in the last third, but overall great experience.

next up probably one of the FF1-4 remakes

just finished Final Fantasy IX

very cool game, world and characters. battle system is a bit too barebones and easy i think and the story tries a bit too hard to push some FF7ish "destroyer-of-worlds" narrative in the last third, but overall great experience.

next up probably one of the FF1-4 remakes

FFIX is great!

The biggest problem the game has is how some of the characters just kinda get shafted in the course of the game, plot-wise (Quina, Freya, Amarant) and the slow, sloooooow transitions into battles in my opinion, but other than that it's a wonderful experience with a charming style

(And FFIX is STILL the only FF game I've ever fully beaten so far in my life... I've come close with FFX, but never quite there :v)

Currently plowing through my retro game backlog, recently beat Splatterhouse 2 on an emulator and gonna tackle the next part soon. Retro beat 'em ups hell yea

Hearthstone, Hearthstone and then some more hearthstone

For over 2 years already, and still enjoy doing it everyday =)

Can't wait for the new expansion. The Joust mechanic looks cool 

Celestian Tales: Old North

Picked it up on steam, I was itching for some JRPG-styled game and I was sold on the hand-drawn style art. I was messing around with Fire Emblem and FF6 on my GBA emulator but too annoyed to keep playing with the 8-16 bit art style. This was a good drop today.

I recently started playing Trackmania² Canyon. I like the Trackmania franchise since I was a kid and I like to spend some time on it to relax from League of Legends, which I play a lot more.

- Finished the NDS saga of Ace Attorney (I love the first one but I have to say that I loved Apollo Justice a lot more because of the plot... THAT plot omg)

- Finished 999 (Zero Escape, the first one) and I'm yet to get the good ending... gosh, I got the bad ending in the first two runs... I couldn't believe that ending when I still didn't know it had more than one. Now I'm on the 6th run with 2 endings yet to unlock... and yes, THAT marvellous plot! (once again)

- I'm replaying ICO in my old ps2 :) there's something about the remastered versions for the ps3 (shadow of the colossus included) that I didn't liked... it wasn't the same feeling that I had back then... I don't know, I feel that the old versions have much more mistery wherever you go (maybe because of the graphics?)

- Finished the NDS saga of Ace Attorney (I love the first one but I have to say that I loved Apollo Justice a lot more because of the plot... THAT plot omg)

you should definitely play both Miles Edgeworth games. they are so fucking brilliant plot-wise (gameplay-wise too, though). 

Chrono Trigger (DS)... :oops:

It's probably a bad rom or something wrong with my r4 but my game always froze during the first time you time travel, I'm stuck playing it on the snes, either way it's a great game and a fantastic choice!

I spent a good 2 hours getting every ending on 'the uncle who works at Nintendo' and now I'm on Persona 3 Portable

you should definitely play both Miles Edgeworth games. they are so fucking brilliant plot-wise (gameplay-wise too, though). 

Started the first one yesterday :) gonna have to get used to that new gameplay (now I can move around, yay!)

Finished 9 hours, 9 blah blah (999 or Zero Escape for short) and I have to say it was freaking AWESOME.

Unlocked the six endings, and the true ending... omfg that turn of events, I didn't expect that coming... the shit toys with you! it is so well made.

You guys should play it... uhm, no... you MUST play it, seriously, you won't be disappointed.

aaaaand finished final fantasy VI.

great game aswell (jesus, just think about that, approx. 50 hours of epic story game in roughly 2MB of size :o that's the size of a badly compressed mp3^^)

really cool characters and world, although i have to admit, it loses it's steam a bit after "significant event" because it's basically just a series of sidequests afterwards without progressing the main storyline...

don't know what's next, might dust of my old guildwars2 character maybe, also possibly trying baldurs gate 2 in co-op with a friend, who knows...