SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I've gotten addicted to Rogue Legacy lately it seems... Really good rogue-like btw, can't believe I didn't check it out sooner xD

I'm currently taking a good long break from Destiny outside of weekly nightfalls and such, So I've been playing a lot more Dragon Age Inquisition as of late. I also played the new Game of Thrones Telltale episode from this month and that shit is wonderful, I'm so glad Telltale decided to do this license.

On the Jrpg side of things, I've started playing The Guided Fate Paradox from NIS and it's pretty awesome so far, love the story and characters, and the game itself is a interesting mix of rogue-like and Jrpg mechanics that make for a pretty unique experience.

I'm playing The 3rd Birthday.

Just beat the game for the first time last night.

Now I started playing hard mode.

Btw, why is the game so hard even in normal mode, or am I just a n00b? lol

i8jm24Y.png

recently started The Legend of Zelda: Spitrit Tracks. the only thing i can say about it right now is I SUCK AT PLAYING THAT SHITTY FLUTE D:

also played 4th turnabout of AAI2. makes me sad to realize that only 1 turnabound's left DDD;;;

YASS BITCH YASSSS Franziska-sama has appeared again ^___^ added "fool of a man" to my fav Franziska phrases, yo. the way how she treated Debeste made me laugh out loud all the time xD 

i wish i could play that last turnabout somewhere later but it's related to all previous cases and suspense is fucking killing me...

Homeworld Remastered Collection

It's hard as fuck but damn it's beautiful. This is remastered done right. Props to Gearbox for putting their heart & soul into this.

same. I'm so in love with this remaster

Dragon Age Inquisition for the 2nd time and The evil within for the 3rd time (only on survival mode this playthrough)

I just finished Dishonored, too.

Bloodborne!

Man I gotta say that From Software never disappoints, this game is awesome and it's just different enough from the "souls" games to set itself apart and have this fresh feeling to the gameplay. in Dark Souls the combat was very defensive and methodical at times where even backing off when the going got tough was a viable defensive strategy. In this game it's just so much more fast paced and aggressive and it's actually better to go in guns blazing all or nothing then to try to turtle all the time or be overly defensive in your encounters. There's definitely a difference to game play between the two games.

Another thing that I have to praise this game for is the atmosphere and setting, of course that's nothing new to this series they've always had amazing feeling when it came to the game world and that has not changed with this game. The graphics aren't too impressive (just like the other games) but the beautifully creepy art style and aesthetic make up for that ten fold and is just absolutely breathtaking at times. Oh yeah did I mention that the game is fucking bloody as hell? because it is xD OMG there's so much blood and it is amazing!

My one single gripe with this game is the fact that because Sony owns the IP it'll never get a PC port and thus it will always be stuck in a 30fps hell :( but I can live with it just like how I came to terms with Demon Souls never getting a PC port because Sony owns it. The 30fps isn't unplayable or anything anyways, also another thing people might bitch about is the LONG loading screens, but I'm actually okay with them because they give me plenty of time to cool my head right after I get slaughtered and have to go back in to retrieve my blood echoes (the equivalent of souls from past games) so the long loading screens are actually a blessing in disguise if you ask me.

for a more in depth review I recommend checking out this one right Here it hits all the right points and pretty much is exactly spot on to my own observations so far.

This might be a long shot, but I have a PC copy of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. My PC can't run this, and I was wondering if anyone would want to trade it for an XONE version.

im currently playing the hell out of monster hunter 4

have 5 unopened games waiting for me if i ever get tired of playing monster hunter.

( Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Majoras Mask, Sunset Overdrive, Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Metro: Redux)

that's not counting all the PC games i have on steam that i haven even installed.

Someone recommend me a good online game for my PC. It can be a social game or an RPG. I don't care. I'm just bored out of my mind on my days off of work and need something to do. Ok, go!

Someone recommend me a good online game for my PC. It can be a social game or an RPG. I don't care. I'm just bored out of my mind on my days off of work and need something to do. Ok, go!

everything Flame mentioned, and you could also check out Hearthstone if you're into card games.

also on the more RPG front adding

dragon age inquisition

dark souls 1 + the newly released dark souls 2 for pc

maybe final fantasy XIII and XIII-2

personally i've just finished xenoblade chronicles and it was a blast, was even tempted to do all the endgame stuffs with the uber-bosses, which i usuall don't do, but missed the opportunity to opt out of the storyline and finished it anyways :D cool game nonetheless, great fighting system and battle/skill customization

now finally finishing my year old session of dark souls 1. after such a long skip i'm obviously a bit disconnected to the world, but man i wish i had played it in one go. it's just great (just did artorias in the DLC, man what a bitch...)

also playing FFXIII-2 with a friend. not that far in, but i liked 13-1 and the added pokemon aspect of 2 is nice and the refined battle-system in general could become pretty sweet