Sign in to follow this  
gekiai

GOTCHAROCKA

I can't believe no one has started a thread for this group until now, so here goes!

tumblr_nzk9l1epdl1qk3ufko1_540.jpg

From Left to Right: 

JUN

Guitarist

ex-Spiv States, Phantasmagoria

TOYA

Guitarist

ex-Charlotte

JUI

Vocalist

ex-Vidoll

GOTCHAROCKA is a visual kei band formed in 2012 under GOD CHILD RECORDS. The band originally started with 4 members but Shingo (ba., ex-Sugar) left the group because of musical differences in the beginning of 2014. 

Of recent news, the band has announced a new single for Spring 2015 and another one-man tour.

DISCOGRAPHY

2011.07.01 ~ Gotcha6ka (single)

2012.08.29 ~ Hydrag  (single)

2012.12.19 ~ Virginity (mini-album)

2013.03.06 ~ Poisonous Berry (single)

2013.07.17 ~ Crisis (album)

2013.12.04 ~ Shortcake (single)

2014.06.04 ~ Gekiai (single)

2014.07.02 ~ Alarm (single)

2014.09.23 ~ 8kaiki (live distribute)

2015.01.13 ~ GPS (live distribute)

2015.04.08 ~ Emotion/Directors Cut (single)

2015.06.17 ~ Royale (album)

2015.12.02 ~ Marry me, 'cause I hate U (single)

OHP // YT

I love so much JUN! he is one of my favourite Visual-Kei guitarist! :3 I heard all his band (Mar'derayla -> Phantasmagoria -> Attic -> Spiv States) and now in Gotcharocka :) I like them all! about JUI however I can say that I liked very much.. in Vidoll has an extraordinary voice that few artists have! ^^ Instead for Toya can not say anything because I did not listen the Charlotte :/ (I hate it because the only partner who JUN deserves to have at his side is IORI!!!)

I love so much JUN! he is one of my favourite Visual-Kei guitarist! :3 I heard all his band (Mar'derayla -> Phantasmagoria -> Attic -> Spiv States) and now in Gotcharocka :) I like them all! about JUI however I can say that I liked very much.. in Vidoll has an extraordinary voice that few artists have! ^^ Instead for Toya can not say anything because I did not listen the Charlotte :/ (I hate it because the only partner who JUN deserves to have at his side is IORI!!!)

Aaaw well I like Jun in his past bands too, but I think it is all good for a change, I am sad that Iori had to go so suddenly :(

But I am curious as to why you don't like Jui much especially since he's my fav, I won't judge I'm just curious!

Personal favorite songs include:

Beautiful Life

Alarm

Polaris :banana: :banana:  :banana:  

All of these are very good songs!

Polaris is just plain bad ass, Alarm already holds an Nostalgic feel for me, and I like how they had a snippit of Beautiful Life in Onomatopoeia! Very clever of them! ^^

Aaaw well I like Jun in his past bands too, but I think it is all good for a change, I am sad that Iori had to go so suddenly :(

But I am curious as to why you don't like Jui much especially since he's my fav, I won't judge I'm just curious!

You did not understand what I meant D: I really like JUI, now there are a few artists who have a beautiful voice like him <3 (I do not like "Toya", that because Jun has always had IORI [EX-Phantasmagoria] as partner of rhythm guitar for 10 years!) :'( 

PS: Obviously I do not want to misjudge Toya, could be a really good partner for JUN.. but I miss IORI at his side TwT

You did not understand what I meant D: I really like JUI, now there are a few artists who have a beautiful voice like him <3 (I do not like "Toya", that because Jun has always had IORI [EX-Phantasmagoria] as partner of rhythm guitar for 10 years!) :'( 

PS: Obviously I do not want to misjudge Toya, could be a really good partner for JUN.. but I miss IORI at his side TwT

I'm very sorry I misread what you said, I think my eyes imagined a "not" there for some strange reason ;_;

But that's very true. His voice immediately drew me in when I got into jrock <3 he's so great

And that's understandable, I mean sometimes we are not used to change. I think Toya and he gets along though, and Toya can (and has) learn a lot from Jun! ^^

Yesterday they announced they're releasing a new mini-album "Rainfall" on May 11th!

Cdgtir2VIAErA1Q.jpg

tumblr_o42gpawYaH1ugcmx0o2_400.jpg

tumblr_o42gpawYaH1ugcmx0o3_400.jpg

tumblr_o42gpawYaH1ugcmx0o4_400.jpg

I'm so happy to see the curls back on Jui...and the over the knee boots. Also, does it look like he's showing a little thigh??

I'm also loving the platinum blond on Jun...I admit his get-up looks a tad feminine but he still looks so good!

Sign in to follow this