Trombe

MEJIBRAY 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

it is announced at MEJIBRAY one-man live tour "NEXT MAJORITY VENOMS" tour final at EX THEATER ROPPONGI at 2015/12/18 that their 2 new maxi singles "Agitato GRIMOIRE" "THE END" will be released at 2016/03/02 and at 2016/04/06 respectively (3 TYPE each)

limited edition TYPE A (2,160yen) will include CD+DVD (including PV of title track), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their one-man live at EX THEATER ROPPONGI at 2015/12/18), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

"Agitato GRIMOIRE" [CD track list]
01.Agitato GRIMOIRE
02.BLACK REBELLION
03.悲哀(hiai) (included in regular edition)

btw they will hold their live tour "THE END to be or not to be" since OSAKA MUSE at 2016/04/23 and up to tour final at Akasaka BLITZ at 2016/06/10-06/11

1490228795.jpg

: D i'm liking meto's look!... And Koichi's... I've grown an unhealthy proportion fandom over Koichi for past few weeks.

Anyways these are great news, i was just wondering yesterday when these guys gonna release new material. I hope it's a little bit different from VENOMS.app. Not that there was anything especially wrong with VENOMS, but I feel like it was a bit too safe and getting stale imo.

HOLY SHIT LETS FUCKING GO

Wtf is this new look lol, love Koichi tho.  :D
(And I'm getting tired of MiA who always look the same.)

MIA YOU ARE NOT KAMIJO'S SON JUST GET OVER IT ALREADY

this is the most beautiful look i've ever seen but WTF THIS SINGLE AND TOUR TITLE DONT FUCKN DISBANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes I couldn't have been the only one alarmed. Seriously have titles like this ever been used without some dreary foreshadowing? 

They seem to be on the up and up so it doesn't appear the likeliest scenario, but stranger things have happened 

Tsuzuku - good god this eye makeup is beautiful.

Koichi - I wonder if his head ever feels heavy with all these animal parts he puts on it.. (look feels DOGMA-inspired)

MiA - Son can I buy you a personality? Where are your parents, boy?

Meto - reminds me of Joe he pulls it off like he does everything!

Awesome, 2 consecutive singles have been working for them so far.

Although I also dont think it's likely that this is foreboding haha

OMG Fuck you MiA, get a new look, I am so sick of looking at your second-rate "prince" act. :lol:

I'm also kinda getting tired of the two-month consecutive singles routine. It's really hard for me to hype bands when they only release singles. I'm an album kind of guy.

Tsk and Koichi look awesome, especially Tsu; loving his occult look. Meto looks fucking weird as usual.

tzk mentioned once... i dont know how true it is but they (the members) are the ones who decide what they gonna wear so we can only blame the staff for letting this madness go on 

koichi: help, i cant move

also the contrabass is back (is that what its called)

11311395_1661256830796072_157399685_n.jp

STOP RELEASING SO MANY SINGLESSSS DDD:

Lol but yeah, fun look. Hopefully Meto will loan Mia that green wig for the next look to make up for Mia's eternal lack of imagination...