Trombe

MEJIBRAY 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

Holy sh!t i love it :) the look is .... but the song <3 

The fact that its a ballad kinda scares me plus the title being The End... 

The regular edition artwork is killer xD

955_955.JPG 955_955.JPG 955_955.JPG

Really, REALLY wasn't expecting an anime opening-like with them. Guess they'll never stop surprising me. Not sure what to think about it though.

if it was another band doing this song i'd probably be like eh whatever. but it seems special because i didn't expect it from them i guess. i really love it a lot and i think this is the best i've heard tzk actually singing. i want to hear the full version now..

I actually really enjoyed this. It flows very nicely so far. Think it sounds better than the other single they released. 

This is really the end for MEJIBRAY, they should stick to their messy sound instead of doing... that

But people still gonna complain :P

Im in class i cant watch it rn but i trust u @emmny

[Loud Complaining Noises]

But people still gonna complain :P

Im in class i cant watch it rn but i trust u @emmny

After I fell in love with the latest single, despite not liking it initially, I'm going to trust them this time and wait for the release.

It sounds really interesting and somewhat promising, considering it's so out of character regarding everything they've done until now.

AAAAAAA THIS IS NICE. I want this. Damn Tsuzuku looks good. Best Mejibray PV Visuals to date

I was hoping that was just the soft chours part, but nope, fucking avalon all over again, guess its time to take a break from them again,

I was hoping that was just the soft chours part, but nope, fucking avalon all over again, guess its time to take a break from them again,

This. Not the break, but it's as unappealing as Avalon to me. The video is definitely one of their best but if it was a band other that MEJIBRAY, I seriously wouldn't have even finishe'd the preview.

It doesn't even bother me because honestly every single they release is a straight crapshoot anyway and good or bad, it's no worry because none of their releases signify a 'direction' for them to continue in. In truth this band set saIL without a compass from the start.

Hope for some strong b sides

Finally decided to hit play on the THE END preview.. hmm. kind of sounds like a Gackt song, lol.

Nice to hear Tsudzuku singing "normally".. but I don't think I will like this song very much.

After thinking that Meji had officially deteriorated into a crappy band (2015 was good enough evidence for me), hearing the preview actually gave me hope again. The messy sound with them is getting extremely redundant and they only have good visuals to bring. I like something more "calm" like this, it reminds me that Tsuzuku can actually sing lmao

My personal favourite type of MEJIBRAY song is the tortured ballad. これを依存と呼ぶなら and 躁と鬱と境界 to be specific. Those 2 songs would rank very highly on my "favourite VK songs of all time" list.

Holy crap I would be so happy if they made something on that level again.  悲哀 was approaching greatness but it's too short and didn't build up enough.

Lmao @ those yt comments and that "MiA said this song is 7 years old and they're just now releasing it". It might just be me but I wouldn't mind if they made more calm songs like this, Tsuzuku sounds so good and looks so good, his PV look is WAAAAAY better than the photo shoot look...he looks so good. 

if it was a band other that MEJIBRAY, I seriously wouldn't have even finishe'd the preview.

lol soft spot huh?

My personal favourite type of MEJIBRAY song is the tortured ballad. これを依存と呼ぶなら and 躁と鬱と境界 to be specific. Those 2 songs would rank very highly on my "favourite VK songs of all time" list.

Holy crap I would be so happy if they made something on that level again. 悲哀 was approaching greatness but it's too short and didn't build up enough.

MEJIBRAY is easily capable of writing emotionall ballads, the problem with songs like Avalon and Echo is that it sounds out of place for them, like it's written to fit another bands criteria for a slow song. Tori wa oyogikata Shirazu obore nakigara was perfect for them.

Other slow songs from recent singles like RenYuS, Hiai, kairi, until.. have also been interesting and true to the bands' style even at a slower pace

lol soft spot huh?

Of course lol I've been a fan for ages now!!