Trombe

MEJIBRAY 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

I did like it more than their debut album! I wouldn't say 'a lot', but it was a solid release, I still stand by that. Since then, they've been doing stuff that's just too lifeless and haphazardly-put together for me (or at least that's how they seem). Not that these qualities weren't present before, it's just a case of them delivering songs on these singles that don't grab me personally, that's all. That's one of the sucky things about following MEJI' (for me), cuz you never know when they'll drop another release that's pretty cool or listenable. So that's partly why I still kinda try to check them out from time to time.

To those saying 'move on', well, that's a bit hard when you've been following and loving a band literally from day one, and you were so invested in them that you bought almost every release up to a point. 'Moving on' doesn't happen at the snap of the finger, pls consider this. But okay, I'll try to refrain from giving my honest opinion in the future, after all, that's not what online forums are for...oh wait.

just ask cause you said "past years." and i remember when i said gallo's album was better you expressed love for mejibray while i think agreeing

This. Suit-kei wins!

mejibray >

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBsUrtYHOn3/

He looks pretty average japanese male size here, but maybe those other guys are some 2 m tall in that case :P

why does he look like the "girl" in the pic

pretty sure koichi isn't 1.85, i'm 1.75 and he's not much taller than me. the others are just short..

When prompted on what was the first thoughts in regards to respective bandmates, Tzk used the terms "Tall guy with pink hair" describing Koichi. Of course that's all relative and there isn't a drastic difference in them as a group really. (This dude in the group pics being example of a drastic difference ha.)

I'm 193cm and the thought of meeting bandmen in person sometimes... lol :(

I think the song is legit. Nothing forced and everything seems to flow well together. Once again, it is nothing special because after my initial 2 listens, I have no incentive to come back to it. 

I must hand it to them, they're obviously really great at selling their image. 

I felt that this needed commentary. At this point, it seems as if Mejibray and whoever is running them makes sure they can be as pretty/visually appealing as possible. Its guaranteed buys for their material and guaranteed attendance at lives. The upside for them and downside for fans who actually pay attention to the music...,On the creative/composition side, they literally don't have to do much. All they gotta do is switch around stuff from an already created song enough to the point where ppl can tell (some what of) a "difference." I will even DARE to say that who ever is their main song writer is,-is doing a great job at following Ruki's footsteps (since they seem to be huge Gazette fanboys) with being a hard headed dictator (even worse on their case), when it comes to their sound. This is my best analysis of them. I'm no music expert but when you have these consecutive releases back to back, it makes sense and cuts down mad time. 

And also huge LOL on the guitarist. My nigga wanted to the bassist so bad, it was almost cringe inducing to watch him in the video hahaha.

pretty sure koichi isn't 1.85, i'm 1.75 and he's not much taller than me. the others are just short..

Same here. Dude stood in front of me during an instore and he's 178cm at best. Which is considered tall for a Japanese, so of course others will acknowledge his height. Especially with his hair styled up and all... the Koichi-stuff Koichi has in his hair...

Wow those b-sides were pretty cool! I especially liked the ballad. And the single has definitely grown on me more. I don't think the chorus comes out of nowhere anymore, there are similar hooks and cues in the pre-chorus-thing that tie it together.