Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-NAINE & ex-MBHI members band "HATE" will perform

ex-NAINE Vo.hiLo band "HATE" will perform at NIA presents live "New Improve Anniversary" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/02/19, although other member details have not yet been announced

[live participating artists]
NIA(f.k.a. ANSIA)
ALIVE
Twins☆
TRA TRA TRA
SALIVAN
WING WORKS
LOUD GRAPE
HATE

"HATE" (Howl At The End) members:
Vo.hiLo (ex-NAINE)
Gt.衍龍(kouryuu) (ex-My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND)
Gt.Takuya (ex-NAINE)
Dr.哲也(tetsuya) (ex-My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND)
support Ba.Rega (NIA)

CWberjNUYAAiHn4.jpg

I don't wanna sound like a B-word... But everything Tenten touches turns to poop. Like I'm not sure if it has anything to do with him, or if he just has bad luck with staying in bands that have goals past like 2-3 years anymore. When MBHI said they were going on Hiatus, I took it as a disbandment tbh. If I remember correctly I didn't even know about Chemical Pictures Disbandment until.... AFTER it had already happened because it was so sudden. 

It sucks yeah, but I'm surprised people are surprised. 

Anyway... interested to see how this band is going to do.

This could be really awesome, I'm excited! Not a fan of the name HATE though, yet another band that's impossible to do a google search for....

I don't wanna sound like a B-word... But everything Tenten touches turns to poop. Like I'm not sure if it has anything to do with him, or if he just has bad luck with staying in bands that have goals past like 2-3 years anymore. When MBHI said they were going on Hiatus, I took it as a disbandment tbh. If I remember correctly I didn't even know about Chemical Pictures Disbandment until.... AFTER it had already happened because it was so sudden. 

It sucks yeah, but I'm surprised people are surprised. 

Anyway... interested to see how this band is going to do.

It's not really that people are surprised, MBHI was a very loose experiment project that still had a lot to work out before they would be a band that I could see going the distance. That being said, it's pretty misleading to say that what he touches turns to shit considering that he formed the band in the first place.. in 2008. SKULL members could still be seen as just a placeholder for a just generally heavy project that Tenten wanted to do all this time.

We can speculate anything I guess. Maybe he IS really hard to work with, or is emotionally driven to scrap his projects in favor of something new. He's kind of always been this way, I'm not sure I could picture him in a 10+ year "veteran VK band". More he just serves as a perpetual "veteran bandoman" in these under-the-radar projects.

Anyway, seems like the SKULL members themselves are splitting off on their own too here. I'm into every one of them frankly though and I'm excited for this project as well as any other they are involved in (in addition of course to whatever VK facet Tenten decides to poke his head out of next..)

It's not really that people are surprised, MBHI was a very loose experiment project that still had a lot to work out before they would be a band that I could see going the distance. That being said, it's pretty misleading to say that what he touches turns to shit considering that he formed the band in the first place.. in 2008. SKULL members could still be seen as just a placeholder for a just generally heavy project that Tenten wanted to do all this time.

We can speculate anything I guess. Maybe he IS really hard to work with, or is emotionally driven to scrap his projects in favor of something new. He's kind of always been this way, I'm not sure I could picture him in a 10+ year "veteran VK band". More he just serves as a perpetual "veteran bandoman" in these under-the-radar projects.

Anyway, seems like the SKULL members themselves are splitting off on their own too here. I'm into every one of them frankly though and I'm excited for this project as well as any other they are involved in (in addition of course to whatever VK facet Tenten decides to poke his head out of next..)

Oh don't misunderstand me, I didn't mean it in the sense that Tenten himself is at fault at all. Just after following him since KuRt, I've noticed a pattern with him. I don't think that makes him any less qualified to be a great musician or to continue being one of my favorites, but simply because this is something that is reoccurring, I never really look at his projects as anything more than temporary. But if you look at the VK scene as a whole... it's just an unpredictable scene in general and I've learned to never grow too attached to any one band, but rather to individuals for their musical abilities and I'll follow them on to their next project. This is why even though Tentens bands never seem to work out, and that the SKULL members are splitting to do separate things, I'll still follow them because the music they put out never lets me down. It's the fear that they WON'T make a new band or keep pursuing music that makes me a little exhausted with this scene.

I hope Tenten does something soon. And again, I'm glad Tetsuya especially is remaining active... he's got some serious talent.

Sign in to follow this