Trombe

ユナイト(UNiTE.) new maxi single "ジュピタ(jupiter)" release

ユナイト(UNiTE.) new maxi single "ジュピタ(jupiter)" will be released at 2016/03/23 (7 TYPE)

regular edition (1,836yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ジュピタ(jupiter)" PV), and low-price edition (500yen) & limited edition TYPE Y/M/L/H/S (1,296yen each) will include CD only

[regular edition CD track list]
01.ジュピタ(jupiter)
02.イオ(io)-PiANO COSMiC-
03.ジュピタ(jupiter)(off vo.)

[low-price edition track list]
01.ジュピタ(jupiter)

[limited edition TYPE Y track list]
01.ジュピタ(jupiter)
02.スキ≒キライ(suki≒kirai)
03.スキ≒キライ(suki≒kirai)(off vo.)

[limited edition TYPE M track list]
01.ジュピタ(jupiter)
02.アンハッピータイムリーパー(unhappy time leaper)
03.アンハッピータイムリーパー(unhappy time leaper)(off vo.)

[limited edition TYPE L track list]
01.ジュピタ(jupiter)
02.高級娼婦とカミキリムシ(koukyuushoufu to kamikirimushi)
03.高級娼婦とカミキリムシ(koukyuushoufu to kamikirimushi)(off vo.)

[limited edition TYPE H track list]
01.ジュピタ(jupiter)
02.「ヨル」と「ヒカリ」(「yoru」to「hikari」)
03.「ヨル」と「ヒカリ」(「yoru」to「hikari」)(off vo.)

[limited edition TYPE S track list]
01.ジュピタ(jupiter)
02.星屑と形(hoshikuzu to katachi)
03.星屑と形(hoshikuzu to katachi)(off vo.)

btw they will hold their 5th anniversary one-man live "-U&U's in the FUTURE-" at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL at 2016/03/26

CWGw8aLUwAAZjls.jpg

A lot of thoughts on this!

-7 types is a steaming pile of horseshit, BUT I'm assuming the Y/M//L/H/S means that they are composing the b-side track, in which case, I'm super excited. "H" has so few songs, so I'm looking forward to his, but all of them, tbh.
-I immediately thought of "io" when I saw the title (this connection seems confirmed by the regular edition b-side), so I'm wondering if this song will also be composed by LiN?
-Um, is UNiTE. going pseudo art-kei with that look? I support this.

7 types is a bit excessive, especially with how much money they've already taken from me lol. I'll probably buy only 2 versions.

They kind of look like Moran meets amber gris. If only their sound had half the quality of those bands had it'd be nice. And what's that red haired dude copying Chanty's vocalist signature hair ? Shame on him.

AHHHHH, everything looks so cool!

White bordering reminds me of the [.que] album covers. 

I usu. buy their stuff on Itunes, but man I'm a sucker for this sort of stuff.

Alright UNiTE, lets start churning out some vinyls pronto.

Its because each member have a image-color, and this single have each member type :D I love the covers!

migo vc vai ter que vender seus dois rins para ter tudo isso KKKKKK

many types... this is insane :P

I dont hope that pura make the same (never)

the song feels a little all over the place

For sure, especially upon first listen - the part after the solo until about the 3 minute mark feels like a ridiculously long build up into the chorus. After a couple listens, I can follow it better.

I'm actually not even sure what I'm talking about ^ but I like the song as well. 

That slew of lyric references at the end though + throughout the song XD. (Io, small world order, etc)

While I was expecting this to be a more vague/artsy type song (before listening to the PV), this is a lovely camaraderie track :) *sniff*. 

For sure, especially upon first listen - the part after the solo until about the 3 minute mark feels like a ridiculously long build up into the chorus. After a couple listens, I can follow it better.

I'm actually not even sure what I'm talking about ^ but I like the song as well. 

I like the song overall BUT I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN. after the solo, I was like huh...I think after the solo, it could have been better if they cut it and just went back into the pre chorus. But overall, great song

Its the first time i cried watching a MV after some years. soooo many references, sooooooo many feels. Oh my god, i have the best favorite band ever

That slew of lyric references at the end though + throughout the song XD. (Io, small world order, etc)

While I was expecting this to be a more vague/artsy type song (before listening to the PV), this is a lovely camaraderie track :) *sniff*. 

I like the song overall BUT I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN. after the solo, I was like huh...I think after the solo, it could have been better if they cut it and just went back into the pre chorus. But overall, great song

Would anyone be interested in covering this song for the February Recommended Tracks list? We're always happy to have guest contributors! You can check the January list to see what @yakihiko did for guest blurbs. If you're interested, just be sure to send @CAT5 a PM with your text by Sunday, February 28th!