Sign in to follow this  
Serox

▼WING WORKS FULL DISCOGRAPHY IN YOU TUBE!!!▼

RYO:SUKE HAS BECOME COMPLETELY CRAZY! o.O

He loaded the complete discography of Wing Works on his official You Tube Channel (Also included his Live-Limited Single "ROSETTA" which sold only to the Oneman-Live "The Resurrection Of Fennix" on 21/03/2014)

Click this link to go to the playlist :

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQByq2nMicuDMPVMk6qiqdtx7a-8wLVqs

CV2_zmAUEAAUujQ.jpg

【新宿ReNYワンマン連動企画】
WING WORKS過去リリース作品全曲公開!!

※ワンマン翌日までの期間限定!!

^It says on his website that it's only going to be up for a limited time. This is apparently to promote WING WORKS' one-man at Shinjuku ReNY on Dec. 20th, so it looks like it will be taken down the day after.

It's still a nice thing to do though.

Good that more people can listen to Rozetta now, it's a beautiful song. 

Exactly but.. From a Winger proud I must admit that I did not like the song :( a little slow and long in my opinion ..

I like more Rosetta than Fixxtion boy.

We have different tastes on Wing Works :P I prefer it very noisy! ^^

Exactly but.. From a Winger proud I must admit that I did not like the song :( a little slow and long in my opinion ..

ah ): I like it, but I was at the 23/03/2014 oneman so I've many memories attached to it. 

the news have been already posted in reply post before (still being IGNORED as NOT in separate thread):

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/36602-wing-works-live-dvd-%E2%96%BCcinema-wing-ii%E2%96%BC-release/

imo I will be criticized again by using "ignored" again

Its hard to keep track Trombe imo its not that we want to criticize it just sucks being told by you or an admin that the news had been posted before our only intention is to help and spread the news :( im sure they did their research and sadly couldn't find your post. I like wing works and i hadn't seen your post it must have gotten pushed down due to the fact theirs so much news . Plus people are more likely to check new threads than older ones

Its hard to keep track Trombe imo its not that we want to criticize it just sucks being told by you or an admin that the news had been posted before our only intention is to help and spread the news :( im sure they did their research and sadly couldn't find your post. I like wing works and i hadn't seen your post it must have gotten pushed down due to the fact theirs so much news . Plus people are more likely to check new threads than older ones

Exactly! I did not see the post, so I made a new one.. :(

Sign in to follow this