Trombe

Femme Fatale will disband

it is announced at Femme Fatale presents live "Metamorphose -Incubation Period-" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/12/04 that they will disband after their one-man live "Rendezvous before Metamorphosis" at Shibuya WWW at 2016/01/15 as certain member considers difficult to continue band activities

I feel bad for their fans, but personally I hope Kaya will get back to his solo career (and/or Schwarz Stein), and that the other members continue in other, more worthwhile projects. In theory this could've been an awesome band (see: Meties), but it was missing some good tunes imo.

^ this. I've always felt their existence was pointless and they were never able to reach their potential. It just didn't work out. "Crimson Nail" was the only good thing they made imo.

【Important Announcement Regarding Femme Fatale】

We are very grateful for all the support we’ve received during our time as Femme Fatale.

Despite having formed only a year and a half ago, we have decided that Femme Fatale will disband

following our performance at Shibuya WWW on January 15, 2016.

At this time, Femme Fatale cannot continue due to serious concerns that have surfaced.

The band members had a discussion regarding the matter.

However, we concluded that the band must take collective responsibility

and as a result have decided to break up.

Words cannot express our deepest regrets in making this ill-timed announcement,

despite the big plans that the band members and staff of Femme Fatale had in store for 2016.

We sincerely apologize both for the unfortunate resolution and the suddenness of this announcement.

Henceforth, each member will provide updates with information regarding their own activities.

To the fans of Femme Fatale and the members of the industry,

we truly thank you all for your support.

Femme Fatale

Kaya TaNa Iori Minamoto Toshi

And Staff

http://femme-fatale.jp/information/detail.php?id=117

Iori is the guilty. He cheated his wife with a fan, that sent their facebook conversation print screens to a friend that posted it on a very known forum. It happened around november 25th, the japanese fans thought it was unforgiveable and started asking him to leave the band. So they ended up deciding to disband. 

Iori is the guilty. He cheated his wife with a fan, that sent their facebook conversation print screens to a friend that posted it on a very known forum. It happened around november 25th, the japanese fans thought it was unforgiveable and started asking him to leave the band. So they ended up deciding to disband. 

wAT

I thought he was gay (there was a facebook screenshot w/ his sexual preference)??? Maybe that was a misunderstanding.

And that's shocking o.o very shitty way to go, I guess.

Really?? That's awful... for the band above all...

By the way I hope that Kaya will proceed on solo project or in Schwarz Stein and the others will find a good project like this one... I like them a lot.

Good, their music was hit and miss at best. kaya was best in Schwarz stein and so I hope that continues on and maybe some more solo work but I literally couldn't sit through one more lackluster goth song.