Trombe

Femme Fatale will disband

I don't understand why you guys didn't seem to like them. They had a rough start but their last few singles have been great. It's a real loss to the scene to lose them now. They were one of the few bright spots left in vk for me. Doesn't seem like many bands can last beyond a couple years anymore. 

Kaya:

I will never give up.

I won't stop singing.

Please wait for me.

With love.

Opinión personal

Nunca voy a rendirme.

Seguiré cantando.

Esperenme por favor.

Con amor.

Eu nunca irei desistir

Irei continuar cantando.

Por favor me esperem.

Com amor.

japanese fans are dicks tho

They are not fans. They are delirious, mentally unstable stalkers who seek to ruin anyone who can't live up to the expectation of how band members should be perfect, pure little snowflakes without a personal life. It's disgusting.

Darn I was thinking about getting into their music and I really liked their look. That is a pretty stupid reason to disband though.

They are not fans. They are delirious, mentally unstable stalkers who seek to ruin anyone who can't live up to the expectation of how band members should be perfect, pure little snowflakes without a personal life. It's disgusting.

Most japanese vkei fans are that crazy. Its sad. But it happens a lot.

Jelousy, bitching to other fans etc.

Its impossible for a bunch of guys to make a relagionship public.

Its different way than outside of japan.

Overhere we don't get jelous of girlfriends or such funny scandals.

Don't know why japanese only want stupif perfect things and that their bandmembers need to be single... our that if a band member will kinda make such cheeting move that they are like, ya guys should disband!!!!!!!

(ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻ don't ya support a band because of the music?

this is what happens when you're stuck in a scene focused entirely on making fangirls want that colorful rainbow dick tbh

And this topic is what happens when one of those fangirls gets that colorful rainbow dick.

People cheat on their partners all the time, and while it's looked down upon, it shouldn't have to decide someone's career or future, and it definitely shouldn't be decided by people who have nothing to do with it. More than half of the world's population would be shunned, jobless and homeless if it would live by the ridiculous sentiments emerged in the Visual Kei fandom.

^ My thoughts exactly.

Also I would cry of happiness if Lamiel returned \(;▿;)/

Also I would cry of happiness if Lamiel returned \(;▿;)/

Lamiel is toо good to be true. But they have drinking parties as Blast every year, and every time he mentions this I secretly hope for at least one-day revival.

I honestly am not surprised they didn't last. I listened to their early stuff when they got together and wasn't impressed. Maybe now's the time to give Powder a listen...

Of course, I'm also firmly in  the "Please let this mean moar Schwarz Stein" camp.

Kaya SET-LIST at 2015/12/27:

Part I:
01.時には昔の話を (加藤登紀子)
02.夜空ノムコウ (スガシカオ)
03.LOVER SOUL (JUDY AND MARY)
04.ショコラ (Kaya)
05.飾りじゃないのよ涙は (中森明菜)

Part II:
01.Rejuvenescence
02.恋の予感 (安全地帯)
03.枯葉
04.DEPARTURES (globe)
05.Silvery Dark (Kaya)
06.時代 (中島みゆき)
07.WISH (LUNA SEA)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow totally missed this news (not surprising cuz i usually don't keep up with news) .. 

Japanese industry rules & fans expectations are very very different from Western countries. Correct me if I'm wrong, because you guys would probably know better than me, but I've heard of musicians that got in trouble for taking drugs, and they basically get blacklisted & all their material gets banned from stores. Whereas many Western musicians are known drug addicts (and/or get caught cheating) and no one gives a shit.

welp, I'm not a huge fan of Femme Fatale, I find Kaya's solo work so much better .. hope he goes back to that style.

Maybe I would like Schwarz Stein, I downloaded some of their stuff YEARS ago but never bothered to listen to it.

SET-LIST at 2016/01/15:

SE.ARCANA-suits-
01.FREYA
02.緋い花(akai hana)
03.Faust
04.Mephistopheles
05.眩く太陽(kurumeku taiyou)
06.Digitalis
07.鼓動(kodou)
08.Voyage
09.L'Oiseau Bleu
10.Perverted Martyr
11.甘い死臭(amai shishuu)
12.POWDER
13.JESTER
14.BURN
15.BABEL
16.Medeia
17.SALOME
SE.Voyage
SE.-reveil-

EN1
01.the Fatal Day
02.Grim Reaper

EN2
01.JUDGEMENT-the die has been cast-

i feel so sorry for kaya after all his tweets, i think he loved femme a lot and its so sad it all went to shit

im gonna follow iori closely and keep an eye on kaya and tana.

remember i made a status asking about this after the first minis? Someone was right

wonder what it would be like if kaya fucked a fan

their photobook "Femme Fatale" has been available for ordering through their official web-shop "KFS" (Kaya, Femme Fatale, Schwarz Stein) since 2016/02/08